Scary.

Guest Esquilax

Thread for things that scare you, or maybe re just eerie, creep you out.

Recently, this picture really unsettled me. It was taken by some french photographer when he was camping in Russia. He was mauled to death by a bear, and this is the last ever photo he took

bearvf.png

Can you imagine that sh*t?

Post your

should of threw the camera at it 2 stun it.

but my worse nightmare would be stuck in the middle of the ocean in shark infested waters

I concur. Being stranded in the ocean with Great Whites swimming about - I'd probably die from shock before they got to me.

+ Co Sign the hate for Snakes, one of my neighbours was outside my house with a Boa Constrictor round his neck the other day asking did I wanna hold it - f*ck outta here.

isit me or does that look photoshopped

hate spiders

but my worse nightmare would be stuck in the middle of the ocean in shark infested waters

the idea of such a thing sounds frightening.

this reminds me of this programme i watched recently on the movie jaws. it said the hunter charater (quint) was based on a survivor from a real story about a sunken ship where 1500 people were in the waters and only a couple hundered survived. course some of them died from exhaustion or drowning, but i bet plenty died from sharks. they said the sharks proper surrounded them in a massive circle and whenever someone tried to swim out they got eaten.

MANS IN A f*ck*ng TENT G

he cant run in a tent fam

o sh*t he's inside the tent i just notice now

i thought bear was inside his tent and he was outside

Bears are fast as well, there's no way you could outrun a hungry bear. Especially not inside a tent.

o sh*t

so he's in a tent AND bears are faster

*gulp*

It's cool tho, he died doing what he loved.

PMSL