Seems I bullied this prick for the right reason

Bruno Di Gradi

As much as what Black Ant said was in jest it's partially true so DST I don't know why you're braggin tbh. Every action has a reaction and I wouldn't go around boasting about being a bully tbh it makes you look like a p*ssy.

dont take your theories of your mum getting f*cked by jerome into the reason you like black d*ck and implement this into my situation please.

• Downvote 2

As much as what Black Ant said was in jest it's partially true so DST I don't know why you're braggin tbh. Every action has a reaction and I wouldn't go around boasting about being a bully tbh it makes you look like a p*ssy.

dont take your theories of your mum getting f*cked by jerome into the reason you like black d*ck and implement this into my situation please.

My Mums never been with a black man <_<

• Downvote 3

negged for naivety

and the plug dont fall far from the socket

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

negged for naivety

and the plug dont fall far from the socket

the socket never falls too far from the wall woulda been better tbh

• Downvote 10

lmao at thinking oral rape = munching pum with force

im in stitches

lmao

read a story about a guy who did that still.

some f*ck*ng deviants out there.

f*ck this c*nt tho.

:/ at spudding urself for bullying the guy. maybe if you bullied him after he committed a heinous act i would spud u.

ill hold you to that spud in 7 years time.

Teenager filmed himself torturing three schoolgirls in 'Blair Witch' sex attack

Alexander, from Leyton, was convicted of oral rape, assault by penetration, causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity and sexual assault of the 13-year-old.

Oral rape....erm... does this mean he forced them to or he was forcibly crunching?

Kinda weird.

But anyway erm yeah, f*ck this guy etc.

my question:

does it mean he raped the mouth

or WITH the mouth

:lol:

Guest Esquilax

They're great, thanks hun!

What's it like being dejected and subjugated by your boyfriends, sorry, 'fiancés', family because they recognise that you're a woggubus?

Must suck LOL

x

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2