real shit

thinkingthuglife

c/s the teaching of Nasology in primary school.

c/s anyone that said wavesurfer needs to jump out of this thread.

COMPLETELY ON TOPIC NOW

Who remembers that one article that someone once posted up on the making of It Was Written...?

That was some "real sh*t".

• Downvote 3

Guest WAVESURFER

c/s anyone that said wavesurfer needs to jump out of this thread.

Noone said this.

A few people commented on your general shitness though, as a forum member and as a person.

Just saying.

NOW we can get back to the topic.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

good read. will deff read again, posd

COMPLETELY ON TOPIC NOW

Who remembers that one article that someone once posted up on the making of It Was Written...?

That was some "real sh*t".

• Downvote 1

Guest Yilmaz

can confirm they also teach wu tang in school in 2410 as wu tang is forever

the scope for analysis of ghostface killah, possibly the most advanced lyrical imagist of all time, is infinite

as this thread on one of my favorite verses here illustrates http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40272

the reason we dont see these artists as important as a coleridge keats shakespeare et al is because the illuminati tells you what is good and you are inclined to believe them rather than go against the establishment

im sure all those guys were great in there time but language and society has evolved,we should be keeping up with it as a society but we will rather paint an image of an urban black male as a solely physical threat,that is medieval

it is my strong belief that they should teach rap in school at the gcse level,rap is music about the world outside today and what else is school for than to prepare you for a life in the world outside today

is it strictly necessary to know that a flower reminded you of a womans face while you were dawdling down the lane on whitsun in 1765? or that a horse carrying hay had some sweat running down its leg as the sun shone down ? of course not it is wildly irrelevent,which is why modern schooling fails to connect with a majority of the youth today,to connect with the young it is best to capture there imagination,how can you do this wen you force them to view learning of literature which has little resemblence to the world they see wen they go home at the end of the day,it breeds dissociation

while i am not campaigning against the old world establishments stuff being taught,i am saying we should embrace modern works of genius also,however there is a gulf between the 'powers that be' recognising or even understanding the language of rap music without feeling horribly affronted that may yet take centuries to overcome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVzprTktmW0

You've just gone up in my estimation after posting Bells of War.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i dont smoke weed or drink alcohol ny more until i become a millionaire

until then i simply dont earn these lavish accesories tbh

been enjoying the straight edge though,can go on forever as far as i care

not saying weed stops you making money though,theres no unequivocal blanket response to a given stimuli

• Upvote 3

I've said for years, I don't know ANYONE smoking weed who is doing ANYTHING constructive and non music related with their life.

i put that purely down to your limited social circles

OK mate.

Smoking weed is a wasteman ting. I'd expect no other response on an 'Urban forum'. Just as well I'm not trying to 'fit in'... :rolleyes:

• Downvote 3

I've said for years, I don't know ANYONE smoking weed who is doing ANYTHING constructive and non music related with their life.

i put that purely down to your limited social circles

OK mate.

Smoking weed is a wasteman ting. I'd expect no other response on an 'Urban forum'. Just as well I'm not trying to 'fit in'... :rolleyes:

:!: :!: :!: :!:

always said this - it IS a wasteman ting - sit at home or whereve u lot do ur ting and bun the day away - all seem abit wasteful and pointless imo

but each to their own

• Downvote 1

Guest Yilmaz

yilmaz and weebay are trolls

me

[x] stupid f*cking prick

[x] earn high salary (compared to my peers)

I don't want to speak for Weebay, but he's a smart bredda, so I assume he's doing something with himself.

• Downvote 3

yo I only deal in real talk so here sum things I believe that ppl won't like. don't gi a fuk.

1. Weed smokers r losers in life

2. faggits should be forced to live in 1 cuntry

3. a lot of asian chicks hair stinks

4. Jay-z better than Nas coz he more versatile n got a better flow

5. child labours deep but if u stop buying thec lothes these youts wont b able 2 eat so keep buyin

drop sum real sh*t innit.

number 1 is the only one i could agree with

I think we need to withdraw the troops from IRAQ AND AFGHAN.

Also Palestine needs to be free'd we've had 60YEARS OF OPPRESSION FROM THE JEWS.

enough is enough

P.s Obama to stay as president for 100 more years

i lol'd

who's "we"? cos you're not british and palestinian at the same time

Ignorance. Gets you nowhere in life.

• Downvote 1

Smoking weed is safer than smoking a cigerette i dont care what anyone says is medically proven even achole is proven to be more dangerous than weed....it takes a weak mind for weed to damage them mentally infact they head must have been f*cked in the first place for the weed to take over in a sense were u meditate with ur mind ....wen i smoke get high play my lovers rock and get my clean on......never ever have has it affected me where ive been thick

• Upvote 1