Platinum50

HE f*ck*ng BIT, CHEWED AND SPAT OUT THIS JIM JONES FEATURE

https://www.youtube....h?v=Q5__DgQQzoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5__DgQQzoc

This tune was kinda big...

lol questioned is the wrong word brah

How you mean?

/

@ Dave - I ain't some salty backpacker who is angry that Nas didn't sell a mill his first week,

I'm tryna understand the hype, that's all.

thats another thing

them man are salty for no reason

if some boring preacher they kept spamming about and claiming them to be the second coming of Jesus actually managed to sell like 600K+ in a week then they get salty and say man sold out and start quoting tunes youve never heard of to try push it in your face that they knew about him for time

soon as someone they love becomes popular theyre sh*t or illuminati

Smh there's lots of african American fraternity's fam

The f*ck you shaking your head for, that was my point you simp.

/

Those illuminati rumours are essentially paranoid extrapolations of the existence of real, fraternities/sororities. Usually started by salty people who can't get in, or racists who believe Black people are plotting their downfall behind closed doors. The Boule is simply about the advancement of the Black race, and inspired by the ideals of thinkers like Du Bois, Marcus Garvey etc from the Harlem Renaissance. A guy off another forum pretty much nailed it with this Marcus Garvey quote:

"If the oil of Africa is good for Rockefeller's interest; if iron ore is good for the Carnegie Trust; then surely these minerals are good for us. Why should we allow wall street and the capitalist group of america and other countries exploit our country when they refuse to give us a fair chance in the countries of our adoption? Why should not Afrika give to the world its black Rockefeller, Rothschild, and Henry Ford?""

^ Underlined is why I can't hate on Chainz, he's getting his.

Black people NEED some secret societies imo.