Male grooming

Guest Yilmaz

uve never been to brixton. why u putting it in quote marks its a real place u know./lol at u living in a dream world houses all over...alrite mate
I clearly don't have houses all over, but I can afford to live anywhere, leave it at that tbh :D.Ofcourse I've never been to Brixton, why the feck would I want to go to Brixton lad?Edit: I actually own zero houses, if we're getting technical, can't really claim my rents properties now can I? :D
????If your not from staff then it dnt apply to u but the point still standswhere are u from?
I'm from Staffordshire, I'ved live in a whole load of places (Liverpool, Somerset, Rotterdam, etc).Last time I said I was from Staffordshire, some guy was like 'shire you know lololololol'There I am thinking, 'This can't be the standard of posters that ViP2 is dealing with'You just confirmed that though. And what point exactly?
Hardly Hammersmith and Fulham though?
Lol at thinking I said it was. Fall back 'gee'.To the guy who was asking me what Staffordshire was famous for, who gives a sh*t? Going on like you're responsible for anything London is famous for. What a dunce.

Ima stay on topic with this one.The problem with grooming is it's all about A. Following fashion and B. Doing it for the opposite sex. Few seem to do it for the necessity.Looking at them neeky (IMO) black guys that rock Mohawks these days after William Gallas started off the f*ckries, and others have carried it on like Carlton Cole and Micah Richards. Or breddahs that shave this and wax that like to look good so they can get the pengest gyal like Christiano Ronaldo getting with Kim Kardashian.What I'm saying is whatever your reason, if it's suites you, do you.I don't do threading, don't shave my chest, have no reason to shave my back. I do shave my under arm cos when I'm holding my girl close and I'm not wearing a top she says it tickles her.And the boys downstairs have to get a trim cos again it's gonna be appreciated by my woman, and I can benefit from it obviously.And I don't shave my legs either.If I never had to shave for work or a woman, I never would. And trust me I will never do it to follow fashion. Which also means that if I'm not benefiting from it in some way I'm not doing it.If you got bushy eyebrows trim that sh*t if you feel to.If you step in the place looking like the missing link, trim that sh*t if you need to.If your laying in the bath wanting your legs to be silky smooth then reach for your girls gillete Venus. But if you do all that and get branded a homo you do need to look at why your doin what your doin
HOW THE f*ck CAN THERE BE A GREEN NUMBER NEXT TO THIS POST. if this is the kind of "faggitry" ( thinkinthuglife, 2010 ) that ppl pos i'm glad i stay gettin negged regularly. man sent for man who shave to get girls ( and rightfully so ) then went on to say he shaves his "boys downstairs" for his womanYou need to man the f*ck upif my girl didnt like my hair down there, i'd tell her straight, suck from higher upwhat are You gonna get circumcized when she's sick of Your foreskin 2, and buy a strap on when she decides You aint long enuff as well?and gallas started the mohawk trend? seen
  • Upvote 1

we aren't talking about ourselves raikkmanwe are talking about your area which is dead-out farm land, and ours which is 1 of the world's most vibrant citiesyour biggest town is stoke-on-trentGET THE f*ck OUTTA HERE BRO
You do know I frequent a shedload of cities including London on the regs don't you? I can see your peanut brain thinking I'm chained to my farmhouse right now.Try and get your head around the concept of me moving around the country (Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol), doing what the hell I do, unlike you, I have mates who aren't just from one area. There we go dummy.

See I knew that was exactly the point you dunces would pay attention to so let's look at what I said.Bredahs that shave (Groom if you will) TOO get the peng chick. You might say it's a minor difference but I do not do such things to get the girl, I do what I do as a consideration for my woman so don't be an oaf.I won't, don't and didn't do such things for random beats.As for telling my girl too suck higher... I like my balls to be part of it too so again I shave as a consideration for my woman AKA the woman I'm probably gonna marry.But fair enough the quote was I never would never shave for a woman. Forgive me for thinking that people had enough sense to consider that wouldn't apply to the wife.Did I miss any part out?

we aren't talking about ourselves raikkmanwe are talking about your area which is dead-out farm land, and ours which is 1 of the world's most vibrant citiesyour biggest town is stoke-on-trentGET THE f*ck OUTTA HERE BRO
You do know I frequent a shedload of cities including London on the regs don't you? I can see your peanut brain thinking I'm chained to my farmhouse right now.Try and get your head around the concept of me moving around the country (Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol), doing what the hell I do, unlike you, I have mates who aren't just from one area. There we go dummy.
why are you getting so angry bro?i'm just saying your ends are deadi'm not saying anything against your character, why are you taking sh*t so personal?

thass f*ckin worsewomen come in 2 Your life, likin You as You are, then gradually she likeyeh, the hair, here, here and here has 2 go. other than that You're koolang tite the mandem bein moulded by a woman.

You know what Lens this is you blatantly failing. The only things that changed were things that we both benefited from.When your chick won't go down on you cos she can't find your d*ck through that bush, then when she finally finds it she spends more time picking hair out from her teeth, you will be the guy in the bathroom dry shaving your balls.You've obviously got alot to learn

attention seeking how..people go on like they wouldn't go to the shop for there girlfriend..because that would be moist..ud prob say she has to go herself.relationships are give and take.. she's not forcing to shave pubes..she just prefers it, so you do it to make her happy..same way you might do something for your mum because you love her and want to make her happy.

attention seeking how..people go on like they wouldn't go to the shop for there girlfriend..because that would be moist..ud prob say she has to go herself.relationships are give and take.. she's not forcing to shave pubes..she just prefers it, so you do it to make her happy..same way you might do something for your mum because you love her and want to make her happy.
attention seeking as in "if i dnt mention names, people might wonder if i'm talkin about them, whereas if i name names i only get the attention of those whose names i name"

attention seeking as in "if i dnt mention names, people might wonder if i'm talkin about them, whereas if i name names i only get the attention of those whose names i name"
suppose, didn't look at it like that.. if i named names id just gett agro from said people and then they go off thinking they 'deaded' me like i care

suppose, didn't look at it like that.. if i named names id just gett agro from said people and then they go off thinking they 'deaded' me like i care
and by not naming names You're bein an indirect attention seeking shook bitch-made yute, which ties in quite well with shavin Your balls at Your girl's request. ( no claims at having "deaded" You )
  • Upvote 1

See it there, Lens only see 1 of these paragraphs.He's the guy that won't only tell his girl/mum to go shop herself, he will tell (not even ask) them to bring him back something.Attitude that would make anyone else kiss there teeth

See it there, Lens only see 1 of these paragraphs.He's the guy that won't only tell his girl/mum to go shop herself, he will tell (not even ask) them to bring him back something.Attitude that would make anyone else kiss there teeth
reliable source of this info since You're so convinced?