Male grooming

Guest Yilmaz

wax my abs cuz i just it looks better.. haven't got much hair on my chest so i leave it.shaved under my arms once to see what it would be like..was the worsed 2/3 weeks everhate having hair on my fair..irritates the f*ck out of me..has to be clean shaven or stubble.when i went to turkey 1 guy done my eyebrows with that string thing.. and id get it done again (it's not about too bushy eyebrows)

• Downvote 6

it was a good experience tbh and felt relaxing after a long day in the sun..next your be saying going to the sauna is moist because it clenses your skin...i think i look better with them not being so bushy..lol at thinking i ent gunna do it just to sound 'non' moist to a bunch of males...same guys saying ud never shave/wax any hair off are the same 1s in other threads talking about they can't find wifey.

• Downvote 3

it was a good experience tbh and felt relaxing...i think i look better with them not being so bushy..lol at thinking i ent gunna do it just to sound 'non' moist to a bunch of males...same guys saying ud never shave/wax any hair off are the same 1s in other threads talking about they can't find wifey.
i think we need proof of this...

Lol one of my boys at footy gets his eyebrows done and I noticed the other day he wears what looks like clear nail varnish :D he says it to strengthen his nails. Been ripping him ever sinceNext breh that I used to play with shaves his legs :D said he prefers them smooth/I get my chest waxed coz it's toooo hairy and i prefer how it feels/looks hairless

• Downvote 1

LOL AT TRYING TO SAY GOING IN A SAUNA IS THE SAME AS GOING TO A BEAUTY THERAPIST AND GETTING THREADED U AND SKOLA ARE MOIST BUT WE KNOW THAT ANYWAY
dont f*ckin put me in the same category as this guymoist yeah coz i freaked out after some guy trapped me in his kitchen and was about to kill me?moist yeah coz i stepped up coulda died, but managed to take the knife off him?what people think of me on here means nothing but i cant help and rise to the bait sometimes and thats pretty much the only thing ur gd at mateall you're posts on here are taking the piss out of other people, starting pedantic arguements or trying to stirr up troubledont think ive ever seen you make a most in the venting thread with an actual vent about your own life, but ur mod of L&L?prickedit:so yeah my response is you keep yourself to yourself deliberately so your e-rep is safe
  • Upvote 1

so ur next rebuttle was i dont complain with all the complainerspmslthats cos i dont vent i get proactive and make sh*t work.lol at sayin u stepped up cos u took a knife off a drunk guy.were u stepping up when u followed a random man home? did u step up when u were crying like a bitch?
nah im saying you dont add f*ck all to the forum apart from arguing with people like you are doing now what do you really do? rhetorical questionnah i was slipping obviously when i did all that bull sh*t there has been many revelations about that night and ive discovered i cant remember more than half of it so if that gives you an idea how drunk i was maybe it wasnt such a minor acheivment to confront him when wouldnt a moist guy stand there and beg for his life nah?yeah im drunk as hell smoke a blunt then someones about to kill me i freaked the f*ck out (edit - after escaping) i dont care not once have i come on here boasting about being a badman so what?
  • Downvote 1

i was gonna make a post like "lol @ getting eyebrows threaded"but that's not even a "lol" thingthat's actually baffling/concerning
bruv i really dnt understand any of itwaxing, threading the lot of itmale grooming metrosexual behaviour i always thought it was for poofters and male models (and there isn't that great a difference between the two)i would even go as far as to say i am flabbergasted
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

i was gonna make a post like "lol @ getting eyebrows threaded"but that's not even a "lol" thingthat's actually baffling/concerning
bruv i really dnt understand any of itwaxing, threading the lot of itmale grooming metrosexual behaviour i always thought it was for poofters and male models (and there isn't that great a difference between the two)i would even go as far as to say i am flabagasted
f*ckarys