Question Time

Grafter

@ Thun, some of the UKIP policies just leave me like :confused:, tbh. Especially on criminal justice.Anything specific you like about 'em?

There stance against the EU and having a totalitarian government in regards to the civil liberties

They dont agree with the global warming brainwash

They was opposed to the wars from the start

They propose lower taxes by combining income tax and national insurance into a flat tax and the the abolition of inheritance taxes

There against the production of GM crops and want more research done with food labelled clearly its GM food

• 4 weeks later...

can there ever be protests in london/UK like there's been in France or Greece? doubt it

Nope we love our comforts and no one will want to get their expensive trainers dirty.

In all seriousness though the way things are at the moment i could see something kicking off...

wait till next year when people start feeling these cuts and we have a million ppl out of work.

the unions need to reach out to the public tho, and win back their support, at the moment theyre painted as sum antiquated red group who just cause trouble. theyre there for a reason, to give the ordinary working man political representation and lobbying power, to act as a protective buffer between the worker and his government.

they need to make sure the public understands fully why they are striking and what they want to achieve, many say maggie emasculated the unions and destroyed the working class but public apathy has played its part and the blame for that has to be taken by the unions themselves who need to modernize, forget about class wars and improve relations so the public knows why they are so important.

its quite sad, i remember my grandad was proud to be a union member all singing 'u wont get me, im part of the union till the day i die' and the public supported them now its like a dirty word and ppl are all like "ffs this is rlly inconveniencing me"

• Upvote 3

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

people here just like a good moan but wont do anything

the French, now them niggas go in, f*ckin hell you dont wanna f*ck about with their sh*t

here a few heads will ODT, but theyll be outnumbered by police n will be too scared of a criminal record

but once the economy goes down the shitter even further they may be a lil something, but i have a feeling people will just moan and do nothing, theyll be a few fringe groups out there like lorry drivers n striking union members, but that abou tit

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

that was back then

did u see that riot that occured in birms that time between the blacks n asians?

maybe its cos they were young or so few of them or sutin, but that was dead

tbh im on some looting, need a new TV

Riots can happen. If these cuts lead us into a double dip and unemployment gets to unacceptable levels then there will be. Similar to poll tax. sh*t wasn't a fluke.

The cuts just enrage me. They say they wanna make sure this is all dealt with in "our" lifetime so that "our children" don't have to bear the brunt. Errr, this is the result of the gneration before mine's lax attitude to regulation! So why are child benefits and schools seeing the cuts and pensioners get NOTHING! It's totally political because old people vote and young people don't! Don't try to act like you're attempting to be fair because you're not!

There are pensioners out there on £50k+ a year pensions that are receiving the winter fuel allowance! But the single London mum with 3 kids who earns £45k a year can't get child benefits, even though the family next door who are bringing in £80k+ can!? sh*t is beyond unfair and the government just don't f*ck*ng care! People keep pointing out to them it's unfair as if they don't know! As if they didn't consider this before they made the decision and decide that they don't give a sh*t! f*ck the government and most importantly f*ck the Liberal Democrats for fooling us into thinking they were a respectable, fair party for years! Hypocritical cunts.

• Upvote 1