charliechalk bodies herself again

Pseudonym

Guest WAVESURFER
I have never spoken to her in my life so why would I start now?But my main point is how you going to entice new slore's to this crazy place
Bro this isn't a dating website. We don't need to "entice slores".I'm more concerned about whether people make me laugh than I am about their gender.Charliechalk did NOT make me laugh, so f*ck her.

Guest Esquilax

Nah you lot he's right you knowWhen a thread is made on a specific subject on a forum, the forum then by default becomes a website dedicated to whatever subject the thread was.Thank God THIS guys here to show us the way, eh brosefs?

Guest Triple XXX
Nah you lot he's right you knowWhen a thread is made on a specific subject on a forum, the forum then by default becomes a website dedicated to whatever subject the thread was.Thank God THIS guys here to show us the way, eh brosefs?
swear u hated her?

Guest Awesome Kong

Emma is a legend. Who wifed her knowing her got wifed by JME? Booty call that went went wrong or something? /Emma is alright on here sometimes tbh. She's put on a bit of weight since those pics where she had no eyebrows. She looks like she can take a piping now, but there are shades in her gaining too much weigh in lets say, 5 years or after giving birth to her first child. Don't worry Emma, just join the gym and try to sustain your figure./Emma, when you smacked up Char, did you push her face in mud or sh*t?

• Downvote 16

Guest Portuguese

What he said it is a cycle for some people.All I am saying I just didnt understand the logic of driving slores away when there were a thread for recuirting more.No I thought she loved this forum because of her attention seeking antics.

it's sunday again in case any1 has more ideasCharlie, next time, dnt let us know it's You and we'll prob help until Your annoying e persona catches up with You.

• Downvote 1