charliechalk bodies herself again

Pseudonym

thought you guys were friends
Yet you still haven't learnt that I despise you?!
I couldn't care less what YOU think of me, your a nobody. The feeling you hold within to despise me, let go of it that way i can be a nobody to you also and you wont get so emotional when i post. Thats some friendly advice!
  • Downvote 3

I couldn't care less what YOU think of me, your a nobody. The feeling you hold within to despise me, let go of it that way i can be a nobody to you also and you wont get so emotional when i post. Thats some friendly advice!
Just wish you wouldn't address me. If you do, don't cry later when I'm telling you how butters you are.

Just wish you wouldn't address me. If you do, don't cry later when I'm telling you how butters you are.
Whos crying but you. im civil, you just get your pants in a twist and get personal - keep it professional
  • Downvote 1

This forum should just be a training facility for teenagers before they are let off into he world. I you can handle yourself on VIP2 you can handle life.VIP2 not just a forum,it's the end of life.
dont get too excited. its nothing ground breaking and could happen anywhere, with social networking these days. training facility u know :D
  • Upvote 1

This forum should just be a training facility for teenagers before they are let off into he world. I you can handle yourself on VIP2 you can handle life.VIP2 not just a forum,it's the end of life.
bull shitthis isnt life/what about school? what about real life?

Guest M12 Part 2
Now you know why its difficult to entice new slores to this forum.Like I said before I feel sorry for her.
go pm her telling her you still love her and will lick her pum.