Football this wkend

Im sorry but this is further evidence regarding Arsenal fans lying to themselves..We can go Stamford Bridge do a poll and see what players they would take...Ulot are LYING 2 urselves if u believe any of our players would get into THE CHAMPIONS starting 11, like I said if Carlo puts Essien to DM and plays Frank n Ramires then I think Cesc would start, but I dnt think Carlo would do that..Ur not gna sacrfice Frank Lampard who gets 20+ a season or Essien for Cesc Fabgregas, sorry that is gas and ur not gna play Cesc in DM at Mikel's expense..Who ever seriously in their head thinks that would happen is on cloud cukko land... Tottenham Hostspur have a BETTER squad than us.. i dare any deluded twat 2 argue any different

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

IF Carlo plays..--- Lampard--------Ramires---------------Essien-------------Cesc will get in../But I cant see him sacrificing Essien for Cesc Fabgregas..I certainly would not put Essien to DM, im not his biggest fan and feel he could be far more composed in the final 3rd but dear me he offers soo much in the middle of the park--Lampard------Essien-------------Mikel----------It might not be the most glamorous trio in the world but u get everything u would want from that trio, I cant see where Cesc would fit in (starting)

• Downvote 4

Only an IDIOTI repeat IDIOTWould sacrifice 20+ goals & how many assists from CMHence why Frank has been ever present since he joined ChelseaHence why he pushed Scholes out to the left for EnglandWe have won 1 FA Cup since Cesc Fabgregas started playing for us, lets not discuss what Chelsea have won with Super Frank Lampard in their midfieldLets stop lying to ourselves and be honest

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

What did they win with Scholes?? IThats how u lot are idiots, clueless wave of numbskulls & a bunch of Wenger bum banditsU new wave of Arsenal fans make me sickIf Ian Wright played in this day and age u lot would NOT rate himUlot dont appreciate other players or different players, if they dont play "silky" football or have an exotic name u think they are shitThe fact that u seriously believe in that hip-hopper, beatbox brain ov urs that Cesc Fabgregas would push Michael Essien & Frank Lampard outta the Chelski midfield and the fact u continue to curtail the goal-scoring exploits of Super Frank Lampard lead me to believe that u are a prize pratt..

When did I say England won anything with Scholes? You missed the point, but go look at Fabregas honours and it might dawn.Everytime you try to call me new wave arsenal fan, I laugh, sorry can't help it. Its a nice try to deflect, but come on even Wenger been there 13+ years, hardly new wave...

When I make points theres always a reason, a method 2da madness if u like, but everything U and ur fellow clueless wave of numbskulls & Wenger bum bandits are saying does not make any sense, there is actually no logic or reasonable thinking behind the point ur trying 2make..From time ur arguing, drop Super Frank Lampard a CM who scores 20+ goals a season for Cesc Fabgrgas.. i mean seriously

anelka your reading what you want to read, when did I say drop Lampard? Cos I recall myself saying Fabregas walks into the Chelsea team, which he does. Your typing out formations smh, its all unnecessary cos only an idiot would argue Fabregas doesn't get in their team.From time your calling Frank Lampard super and missing out c*nt, well then your a c*nt tbh.

The formations is how Chelsea play thoe?? I am trying 2 understand ur logic and understand whos place Cesc Fabreags would be taking at ChelskiU said (confidently) Cesc Fabgregas walks into the team, Im asking where and at whos expense coz I said he would be in the squad but starting is a diff matter..Why should I call Frank Lampard a c*nt?? I am not a West Ham fan, I have no reason to hate Frank Lampard and every reason to admire him as a footballer..

Im a fan of football not sum terrace twat, Im not gna say Frank Lampard is a c*nt coz the whole stand are saying it smhDeco was used sparingly, swear he didnt even play 50 games and his national team Coach was the one who played him the mostUr forgetting this side won the league without Essien who is back now and is very important to that side, the last time Essien was there they were within seconds of reaching the CL Final.. who scored the goal against Barca.. oh yh twas Essien..Sorry pal

Cesc, & RVP getting into the squad imo, starting is a different story, Essien would have to move to DM to accompany Cesc, depends if Carlo moves Essien there when Frank is fit (which I doubt he will do)RVP would rotate with Kalou, Anelka, Malouda on the wingsNasri hmm, Yossi Benayoun does a similar job tbh, cnt see where he would go when every1 is fit and bearing in mind that squad rule also, hes deffo not starting but I could see him getting on the benchWhen Bowsinga is fit there would be no need for Sagna, Ivanovic is a beast, Sagna would be 3rd choice RB at bestAs for Tommy V, his goal-scoring exploits got every1 gassed, I dont think hes that great, he again is 4th choice behind JT, Alex & Ivanovic
Cesc would get plenty of games what with form/injuries and rotation.Nasri slows the game down too much. Simply dont see what he brings to the table and where he'd fit in. Benayoun is a better player.Ivanovic is solid but would rather see him at cb ahead of Alex. Sagna 2nd choice rb behind Bosingwa by default.Vermaelen is simply a weak defender. to suggest he would get games at Chelsea is just laughable. he embodies everything wrong with Wengers view of the defensive side of the game in all honesty.

The fact that u seriously believe in that hip-hopper, beatbox brain ov urs that Cesc Fabgregas would push Michael Essien & Frank Lampard outta the Chelski midfield and the fact u continue to curtail the goal-scoring exploits of Super Frank Lampard lead me to believe that u are a prize pratt..
:rofl:sfav whats wrong with this guy?