Football this wkend

I think Spurs deserved the winGreat credit goes to Harry tbh for playing such an attacking side, i mean Jenas n Modric great going forward not overly great at the defensive side but he kept both on, got the 2nd goal then put Wilson on to sure it up, great stuff from Harry plus taking off Pav was a great decision, gave Spurs a much better shapePlaying attacking Full Backs aswell this season, specially at home have helped Spurs..The game turned when Heskey came off, also LOL @ Carew out-pacing HuddlestoneJenas >>>>Spurs fans are retarded, only a few months ago they wer slewing Bale, I swear they used 2 moan about Huddlestone aswell b4 smh how can u moan about ur best players

Don't be stupid anelka, Spurs fans have been raving obout Bale since January.If it wasn't for Bennys injury though then things could have been a whole lot different for Gareth.VDV is different class best player I've seen at the Lane since Dimi. Absolutely immense.

When I say months I mean 12-19 months agoIt still bugs me to this day, how could u lot doubt Bale, I mean the lad has always been quality, since he was banging in goals for Soton at 17, miles ahead of Walcott going forward..Swear he got in coz Benny went to the ACN, and the story was Harry was onda phone to Fergie complaining about Bale and he was onda verge of going to Forest on loan.. lol they really tried to ruin him like GunterWenger got the wrong mexican and the wrong youngster from soton, Lallana is betta than Walcott

• Downvote 2

Manchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor has hinted that he would like a switch to Italian club Juventus.The African forward has only managed three appearances in the Premier League this season after seemingly falling out of favour under manager Roberto Mancini.Mancini insists the 26-year-old remains in his plans despite his lack of goals in recent games, but speculation has mounted that the Togolese star is trying to engineer a move to the Old Lady.Adebayor admits that he can see himself in the Juve shirt, and has issued a come-and-get-me plea to the Turin-based side."I'd like to play in Italy and I can see myself in black and white stripes," he told Tuttosport."I talked it over with Patrick Vieira, who holds excellent memories of the season he spent in Turin."Your (Italian) football focuses a lot on technique and I like it. I had already been in talks for a move to Juve during Fabio Capello's time at the club, but nothing ever came of it."At the time I was very young, but now I am fully mature."I am going through a delicate moment in my career and something has to change. I am not annoyed with (Roberto) Mancini and we have an honest rapport, but we can't go on like this indefinitely."Therefore, if Juve want me..."Before moving to City for £25million last summer, Adebayor spent three years at Arsenal and he enraged Gunners supporters last season by running the length of the Eastlands pitch to celebrate after scoring against his old side.But his potency in front of goal this term has left boss Mancini opting to leave him on the bench for the most part, and the Italian says he needs to start scoring if he wants a regular place in the team.He remarked: "I am happy with his performance but what I would like is for Emmanuel to score a goal."We need him to score goals. That is what we are working for."City take on Newcastle in the Premier League on Sunday but Mancini may opt to leave Adebayor on the bench, favouring Carlos Tevez in a lone role up front.
  • Downvote 1