RWD Memories

Guest Bedroom Bully.

- That time Streets fell in ove with that new girl at his workplace, and was teking rwd for agony aunt- Ms Dark and Lovely modelling the latest range of Primark lingerie, and then posting it online- When Goli and co tried finding a e-link for Reelion on face pic

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

icey took it to the level with the peg leg merkage.... even tho most heads dont know.........when i was reading topic i was thinkin..... nah he didnt take it to them levels..... too much joke...logan logged off and didnt post for a month biggrin.gif

Guest Master_Yoda

Who remebers that Royal rumble thread were face off goliath reelion luv doc streets disciple and afew others were having out and there were random heads getting sent for n thrown out left and right there was one big topic but it was leaked into afew othersthen i think iceberg banned face off again and maybe even goli wog

Who remebers that Royal rumble thread were face off goliath reelion luv doc streets disciple and afew others were having out and there were random heads getting sent for n  thrown out left and right there was one big topic but it was leaked into afew othersthen i think iceberg banned face off again and maybe even goli wog
lol that was sending seasonbare heads were tryna bread and got ended

Guest Master_Yoda
i remember people tryna beg friends by tryna join sides but then getting ended when the person they were tryna join turned on them
I think it started cos luv doc was tryna tell me he ended face offthen face off came back and he tried to beg friend then got endedthen loads of others got invovled*does the scrubs day dream look*ahhh great days great days