Succesful blak chicks struggling for love.

thinkingthuglife

think its coz they r too judgemental yo. Not callin my blak sistas gold diggers or owt but they definitely look at a man for what he's worth more than what he stands for. White chiks aren't as strict. Us niggaz whether we got P or not aren't gonna judge a bitch on how much she worth or her job.
there sir is were you wrongwould you wife a chick that has no money making potential?
DO U WANT TO PIMP OUT UR MRS OR SOMETHING?

Woman with ambition + educated + not a slag + you know she will look after your kids + doesn't drink, smoke or take drugs = The 1
on top of all that u want her to be looking 10/10 & lightskinned ALIE?u muudafockers are just as crazy as the bitches in the videomorpheus.jpgi recommend this guy in taking u into the real worldta
  • Upvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong
Woman with ambition + educated + not a slag + you know she will look after your kids + doesn't drink, smoke or take drugs = The 1
on top of all that u want her to be looking 10/10 & lightskinned ALIE?u muudafockers are just as crazy as the bitches in the videomorpheus.jpgi recommend this guy in taking u into the real worldta
That's Laurence Fishburne, you think I would follow that mug after seeing his daughter getting smashed by Brian Pumper abd some white boy? You can follow his movements if you want to but not me dawg./With regards to the first section of your post, As long as she's at least 7 out of 10 then that is good enough, race doesn't come into it. LOL at thinking you can't find a woman with those features. Thing is, a lot of dudes who have no clue about life will take the piss and then moan about it afterwards that their next links are sore. They come like slags who complain about finding a man but would act stupid causing them to lose a dude who would be good for them.

Guest Awesome Kong
okthen what is stopping her from looking a guy that is equally as perfect as your descriptionI assume you don't fit the billor is your game that tight?
I have ambition, educated, don't cheat, knows I'll look after my kids when I have othem, don't drink, smoke or do drugs. So what I seek are the equal qualities I can produce.

Let's be clear, if you find a 10/10 chick that's broke your lying to yourself.As far as I'm concerned independence is a couple points in my ratings chart.If Halle Berry is a 10/10 chick for you then she is only a 9/10 chick for me cos she smokes.Yes you do have to be that definitive in your rating system if your really looking for a 10/10 woman.Need a clue on your own rating system? Apply said ratings to yourself. If you can't honestly give yourself a 10 then searching a 10 chick is just dumb no matter what colour you are.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

there is nothing unreasonable in what justin said, ofc levels of ambition and education are relative. but unless u r a wasteman u should demand these qualities in the woman that u will share ur life with and raise children with. if these simple things are too much to ask then society is f*cked.

Guest Awesome Kong
Let's be clear, if you find a 10/10 chick that's broke your lying to yourself.As far as I'm concerned independence is a couple points in my ratings chart.If Halle Berry is a 10/10 chick for you then she is only a 9/10 chick for me cos she smokes.Yes you do have to be that definitive in your rating system if your really looking for a 10/10 woman.Need a clue on your own rating system? Apply said ratings to yourself. If you can't honestly give yourself a 10 then searching a 10 chick is just dumb no matter what colour you are.
This tbh.

Guest Awesome Kong
there is nothing unreasonable in what justin said, ofc levels of ambition and education are relative. but unless u r a wasteman u should demand these qualities in the woman that u will share ur life with and raise children with. if these simple things are too much to ask then society is f*cked.
Also agree with this. I fail to see how the qualities I mentioned are too much to ask for, that is f*cked.

Yes you do have to be that definitive in your rating system if your really looking for a 10/10 woman.Need a clue on your own rating system? Apply said ratings to yourself. If you can't honestly give yourself a 10 then searching a 10 chick is just dumb no matter what colour you are.
what im basically saying

No you wasn't supermalt, you was saying you can't have everything you desire in a woman, but what I typed was just basics.
no, what supermalt correctly said was that You are a wasteman expecting a queen.

Guest Awesome Kong
No you wasn't supermalt, you was saying you can't have everything you desire in a woman, but what I typed was just basics.
no, what supermalt correctly said was that You are a wasteman expecting a queen.
Still following me I see. He made no sense, you just gas.