We letting people off for this nowadays yeah?

Angelo

Shes clearly disturbed, i cant imagine the shock alone would lead any sane human to stab their baby to death.

If shes having sex she knows the consequences, what she has done is beyond sick and will haunt her for the rest of her life.

C/S THIS

Shes more than evil,

If shes been given such a light sentance she should be placed under the mental health act. Other wise throw her in prison and leave her to deal with her concequences, just like everyone. Community service for killing her child, wtf thats rediculous!!!

tbh she should be killed

obviously she is sum sort of witch/possed devil person

Guest Esquilax

reading words like evil being used to describe people makes me want to pinch myself

ironic how the use of the word to describe someone almost makes it a valid description of themselves

we are all stupid, but some of us are really stupid

What do you mean

It wasn't community service.

either way its rediculous!!

as for the post natal depression thing, generally speaking its 3/4 days after you hve given birth that you will feel at your lowest, from whats written im presumming she killed her baby straight after birth. Think shes a liein bitch and trying to get off with it by playin that role.

• Downvote 1

And that's E.A.S.E there, with an utter genius way of dealing with young criminals.

lol, you think that if a young person commits a serious crime such a murdering a vunerable baby we should let them out into the community to get pregnant again?? I dont think so MR shes either sane enough to do prison time or she needs placed under the mental health act as a vunerable young adult, and needs support from the right sources. To make sure this doesnt happen again. Sterile is her. Loooooooooooooon

Young people get away with far too much tbh, do things knowing the system takes into account that they are under 18. If your old enough to be out there with out a parent and commit a serious crime your old enough to deal with the concequences.

• Downvote 6

reading words like evil being used to describe people makes me want to pinch myself

ironic how the use of the word to describe someone almost makes it a valid description of themselves

i dont get it,are you saying ppl cant be evil or are you just saying you are stupid?

And that's E.A.S.E there, with an utter genius way of dealing with young criminals.

lol, you think that if a young person commits a serious crime such a murdering a vunerable baby we should let them out into the community to get pregnant again?? I dont think so MR shes either sane enough to do prison time or she needs placed under the mental health act as a vunerable young adult, and needs support from the right sources. To make sure this doesnt happen again. Sterile is her. Loooooooooooooon

Young people get away with far too much tbh, do things knowing the system takes into account that they are under 18. If your old enough to be out there with out a parent and commit a serious crime your old enough to deal with the concequences.

Sterilise her?! STFU

Seriously.

If she was thrown into prison, it would be unlikely she gets a sentence that will see her die in there, so she would come out about 35, and be even more of a burden on the state.

And do you honestly think she did it, thinking, oooh the justice system aren't going to do anything to me because I am young?! Are you serious?!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

have read excerpts from the thread,but to summarize,this girl had played the court and the judge has given the sentence as if it was his owen teenage daughter thus showen excessive lenience were in a case were he cannot socioeconomically relate to the charged he will show extreme prejudice against. the justice system is the father of all evil in this country,it is a tool that is used to perpetuate evil,for want of a better term it is the eye of mordor,and you the reader are frodo baggins.i therefore urge you to turn up to yr local law court with a group of mates and hangers on and throw a ring into the judges face.i urge you to stress it is the one true ring to bind them,and in the darkness find them,in order to contextualize the action.if this action happens in enough courts simultaneously it will cause a ripple effect which will result in some kind of wedding and backslapping ceremony for all involved iirc

• Upvote 3

i dont get it,are you saying ppl cant be evil or are you just saying you are stupid?

both, and also people who use the word evil are more stupid then me. sorry esqui i thought u was joking/pretending stupid, but if uncle man questions, then i must have been too cryptic. it's to avoid confrontation/have multiple readings/have no meaning.

both, and also people who use the word evil are more stupid then me.

you do realise that wen ppl say evil they are just saying live backwards,right?

wats wrong with ppl noticing that some ppl live backwards,that is wat you are doing when you lambast those who use the word evil

and if hypocrisy is so inherent in humans why cant we see it as admirable trait and live in a utopian wonderland of flawed malevolence

oh right we arledy do

my point is you dont need to take drugs to type like you are on drugs

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

both, and also people who use the word evil are more stupid then me.

you do realise that wen ppl say evil they are just saying live backwards,right?

wats wrong with ppl noticing that some ppl live backwards,that is wat you are doing when you lambast those who use the word evil

and if hypocrisy is so inherent in humans why cant we see it as admirable trait and live in a utopian wonderland of flawed malevolence

oh right we arledy do

my point is you dont need to take drugs to type like you are on drugs

theres a difference between live-backwards and evil, one is saying the negative is innate (evil) and the other is accommodating to the fact that there are reasons/explanation to peoples actions (live-backwards)

if evil is live-backwards then why are people so quick to sentence and not understanding?

hypocrisy is inherent but most chose not to notice, therefore most not adjusting to be more positive

but i eat my words because if everyone thought like that the world would be boring

with utmost respect and love, Uncle Man

*bows*

i want to talk about yr use of the word innate

i understand that you are attacking the use of the word evil in the tabloid sense,that evil is a dysfunctional gene of some sort,like ginger hair

but i am not suggesting anything of the sort,evil to me is similar to a political position,it is an easy answer for the weak or lazy who are posed difficult questions by there wider habitat.it is a reaction to a stimuli,but it is not the only option.it is a conscious deviance like homosexuality and whorosity,in fact these all relate to the main source of evil,the d'evil (in french ' he who is of some evil')

for me it is fair to say that those who select the heinous option are evil,in the same way that it is fair to say that someone in the ku klux klan is right wing,as our actions define our influence on the wider habitat.now many of us will lead exemplary lifestyles besmirched by the odd regrettable deed or habit that deviates from social acceptance,this is to be a normal human being,but some ppl will commit an act far beyond the confines of normal human understanding and tolerance,and this is something society cannot accept as it hates to be related to that persons actions,so must outcast them with the tag evil to distance themselves from this action and restore order and faith in humanity,the core of moderation that keeps a society adhering to its rulebook.

what this girl has done is such an act where driven wild by selfishness and immaturity she has terminated her child with extreme prejudice. now there may be some room for empathy here according to various schools of thought,as most women regularly murder there young before they leave the womb now, as some kind of fashion statement to show off how pregnancy is no longer the socially crippling sentence it once was,but what the judge has done in this instants is to totally exonerate and forgive a heinous act,as if to say it is evry young womens right to kill her child at will for an undisclosed period as if it is a cancellation of an unwanted contract,as there is seemingly no end to the psycopathic hyperfeminism we are creating in this nation. this is a premeditated action by a trusted figure of authority and in my eyes this is a terrible miscalculation which if not evil is grossly incompetent.

the sentence here seems to be based on the judge taking a position of delicate male awkwardness in a female matter,and trying to hope that the womans own regret will be sentence enough,but why is this courtesy of maternal instinct being awarded here in a case were the child was exterminated and dumped.at some point in this society women will have to be made accountable for there actions,we cannot afford to look the other way and allow mass murders due to period pains or watever. this is an abnormal case and shud be treated as such,not seen as part of growing up.wat part of growing up will the dead child have to look back on and regret. we shud continue to see life as a precious gift that is not to be taken away depending on were the mother is 'at right now on facebook' etc

this is hugely important to our progress as a race,i for one am sick of certain dogs and cats giving me looks in the street as if to say we are not on this thing anymore

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Sterilise her?! STFU

Seriously.

If she was thrown into prison, it would be unlikely she gets a sentence that will see her die in there, so she would come out about 35, and be even more of a burden on the state.

And do you honestly think she did it, thinking, oooh the justice system aren't going to do anything to me because I am young?! Are you serious?!

neg me all you want I dont give a f*ck, i dont feel sorry for her at all, she had loads of other options. Theres people out there who really want a baby and cant concieve, and we have lil selfish bitches out here walking around killing their babies.

And my statement about "ohh ill get away with it cause im young" was not generally about her situation, im talking about young offenders in general, with there stabbings, serious assults etc you hear it all the time " they cant do sh*t im under 16!"

• Upvote 1

What would be truly beneficial to mankind is to try and understand what has led her to commit such an action, and to prevent future cases within society. The judge’s decision facilitates this, by considering the case specifically, and not to exonerate her, but not to make an example of her either. The alternative judgement would be to label the child politically evil and not try to consider what has led to these actions.

In your sense of the word evil, yes she showed a high amount of weakness, immaturity and selfishness in her action, but the situation doesn't permit a straight forward sentencing, as it’s not a straight forward case. Mankind would benefit more from understanding and preventing, instead of punishing and making an example of, in this specific case.

This may boil down to an opinion of how heinous the act is and also an opinion of how to prevent such action. I do see the act as gut wrenchingly sick, but when you consider the case specific facts (young girl; not knowing she’s pregnant), I feel there is more to learn and understand from this case to prevent future similar cases. I don't believe burning her at the stake will aid mankind as much as understanding and preventing, I do feel the latter would be more positive for humanity

Which one would be more beneficial to humanity, a psychological profile of her situation which could be applied to others to prevent future cases? Or to incarcerate her and close the case?

Each case should be judged upon what is the most beneficial to mankind, cases studied specifically according to individualism. It is easier to make broad judgements, and make examples of, but this does not lead to prevention, I believe this to be the more politically evil action.

People are politically evil for reasons and understanding and preventing is more important than making examples and casting aside. These individuals should be embraced and studied, for their actions are a sign of their distance from society, and they reflect how society has not reached them. They reveal a flaw in society which must be addressed.

If we as a society want to stop producing these individuals, we need to address the cause, and not just burn the outcome, otherwise we will produce more of these individuals. Society must tolerate, as these individuals are a product of us. There are no defects, we are all one organism.

She was driven wild by selfishness and immaturity, we need to find the cause of this, we need to prevent this, this girl has done society a favour by bringing to light the fact that such heinous acts can be committed, we should all feel the shame of this action.Life is a previous gift, and in order for this not to happen again the case and individual must be broken down and studied, it would be politically evil if this does not happen.

It is not with delicate male awkwardness that this decision was made (at least i hope not), but a judgment made with foresight, and with humanity’s interest as the highest priority. It is not the same as exonerating mass murder because of period pain even in an exaggerated comedic sense, it is not looking the other way but it is considering everything.

I direct a similar opinion towards the Jamie Bulger case. Today we have grater capabilities than ever before in terms of understanding and deciphering the brain, it’s time to step out of the shackles of prison, and begin to address the reason for certain psyches, the top priority being to prevent, not punish. The Coalinga State Hospital in California is an example of such forward thinking.

Maybe I am wrong, maybe there is no prevention, and only deterrence through punishment. But I think it’s worth a shot.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

What would be truly beneficial to mankind is to try and understand what has led her to commit such an action, and to prevent future cases within society. The judge’s decision facilitates this, by considering the case specifically, and not to exonerate her, but not to make an example of her either. The alternative judgement would be to label the child politically evil and not try to consider what has led to these actions.

In your sense of the word evil, yes she showed a high amount of weakness, immaturity and selfishness in her action, but the situation doesn't permit a straight forward sentencing, as it’s not a straight forward case. Mankind would benefit more from understanding and preventing, instead of punishing and making an example of, in this specific case.

This may boil down to an opinion of how heinous the act is and also an opinion of how to prevent such action. I do see the act as gut wrenchingly sick, but when you consider the case specific facts (young girl; not knowing she’s pregnant), I feel there is more to learn and understand from this case to prevent future similar cases. I don't believe burning her at the stake will aid mankind as much as understanding and preventing, I do feel the latter would be more positive for humanity

Which one would be more beneficial to humanity, a psychological profile of her situation which could be applied to others to prevent future cases? Or to incarcerate her and close the case?

Each case should be judged upon what is the most beneficial to mankind, cases studied specifically according to individualism. It is easier to make broad judgements, and make examples of, but this does not lead to prevention, I believe this to be the more politically evil action.

People are politically evil for reasons and understanding and preventing is more important than making examples and casting aside. These individuals should be embraced and studied, for their actions are a sign of their distance from society, and they reflect how society has not reached them. They reveal a flaw in society which must be addressed.

If we as a society want to stop producing these individuals, we need to address the cause, and not just burn the outcome, otherwise we will produce more of these individuals. Society must tolerate, as these individuals are a product of us. There are no defects, we are all one organism.

She was driven wild by selfishness and immaturity, we need to find the cause of this, we need to prevent this, this girl has done society a favour by bringing to light the fact that such heinous acts can be committed, we should all feel the shame of this action.Life is a previous gift, and in order for this not to happen again the case and individual must be broken down and studied, it would be politically evil if this does not happen.

It is not with delicate male awkwardness that this decision was made (at least i hope not), but a judgment made with foresight, and with humanity’s interest as the highest priority. It is not the same as exonerating mass murder because of period pain even in an exaggerated comedic sense, it is not looking the other way but it is considering everything.

I direct a similar opinion towards the Jamie Bulger case. Today we have grater capabilities than ever before in terms of understanding and deciphering the brain, it’s time to step out of the shackles of prison, and being to address the reason for certain psyches, and the top priority should be to prevent, not punish. The Coalinga State Hospital in California is an example of such forward thinking.

Maybe I am wrong, maybe there is no prevention, and only deterrence through punishment. But I think it’s worth a shot.

uyndh.jpg

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3