We letting people off for this nowadays yeah?

Angelo

To comply with a Supervision Order you must:

• Notify any change of address.
  • Attend when required.
  • Arrive on time for appointments.
  • Comply with any reasonable directions.
  • Comply with any additional requirements included in your Order.

That's an appropriate punishment for someone who stabbed their baby 27 times after birth, wrapped it in towels, and dumped it in a bin at a train station then went about her business until her parents baited her up?

At the age of 16/17?

Some of you are beyond thick.

If not incarcerated she needs to be admitted to a mental hospital.

This

Why are you trying to make this sound so black and white, I swear your negativity and pessimism along with your unwavering attitude blinds you to outside possibility of genuine cause/nature.

The youth rehabilitation order will be accustomed to whatever the crime was anyway. So its obviously its going to be counselling, seeing doctors etc

Admittance to a mental hospital is the last step when all other methods of treatment have failed.

No, it doesn't blind me. I take everything on a case by case basis.

There have been plenty of times here where Vipers have been uncompromisingly stubborn about a sentence or judgement and have taken the same stance I have with this case. You can't pick and choose when you want to be open minded.

Counselling and seeing doctors? What do you think they do in a mental hospital, lock you away in a straight jacket and give you pills? It's rehabilitation as much as anything else, but above all in a SECURE environment so sh*t like this doesn't happen again.

If it was some girl who was traumatised after something happened or was witness to something counselling is fine. When she's killing newborns she's clearly a danger regardless of your optimistic and flowers and sunshine "genuine cause" argument and I want her admitted while being treated until it can be established she's no longer a threat.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Frenzy?

:/

You're right, I'm tired of these exchanges as well. In fact, I'm tired of any exchange you have with another member. You always come off looking like a d*ck.

My point is merely that murdering a newborn baby is not a reaction that can be used as an example because it's so rare

I trust you not to reply.

but even I know that human instinct dictates that you protect the young and vulnerable

this is one of the first things u said, so to demonstrate that you were wrong i brought up postnatal depression

im not sayin thats why she did it, ive reiterated this a couple times now, you cant read

you are the one comeing off looking like a d*ck, you act like you are cleverer than you are, its like a massive chip on your shoulder

learn to be humble

• Upvote 2

human instinct isnt always to protect offspring

many many women suffer post natal depression which in extreme cases leads to harm or neglect

u act like its some disease a woman catches that forces their hand into doing so, still should be punishable and still makes you a bad person

mental illness needs to be addressed with help not punishment

chemical imbalances don't make you a bad person either

• Attend when required.

That's an appropriate punishment for someone who stabbed their baby 27 times after birth, wrapped it in towels, and dumped it in a bin at a train station then went about her business until her parents baited her up?

At the age of 16/17?

This

Why are you trying to make this sound so black and white, I swear your negativity and pessimism along with your unwavering attitude blinds you to outside possibility of genuine cause/nature.

The youth rehabilitation order will be accustomed to whatever the crime was anyway. So its obviously its going to be counselling, seeing doctors etc

Admittance to a mental hospital is the last step when all other methods of treatment have failed.

There have been plenty of times here where Vipers have been uncompromisingly stubborn about a sentence or judgement and have taken the same stance I have with this case. You can't pick and choose when you want to be open minded.

Counselling and seeing doctors? What do you think they do in a mental hospital, lock you away in a straight jacket and give you pills? It's rehabilitation as much as anything else, but above all in a SECURE environment so sh*t like this doesn't happen again.

If it was some girl who was traumatised after something happened or was witness to something counselling is fine. When she's killing newborns she's clearly a danger regardless of your optimistic and flowers and sunshine "genuine cause" argument and I want her admitted while being treated until it can be established she's no longer a threat.

Being admitted to a mental hospital by a court is basically a light version of prison. Why do you think criminals are always pleading insanity. Your freedom is taken away and it is not granted back until you are proven all clear by those doctors.Right now she needs to be around her family and receiving the help to deal with what shes done. Not being held in a institute away from her family and friends being held around genuine insane patients.

Not even sympathising with the girl but her statement obviously wasn't the ramblings of someone who is viewed as a threat to the general public, nor a individual with a nature of borderline psychotic tendencies. More of a scared and confused teenager who in shock did something terribly tragic, this is someone who needs serious help, but also someone who has a fragile state of mind. Shes obviously has no prior acts of this sort of behaviour which points to a very tragic one off incident of absolute madness.

End of the day shes the one whos going to have to live with it for the rest of her life.

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Frenzy?

You're right, I'm tired of these exchanges as well. In fact, I'm tired of any exchange you have with another member. You always come off looking like a d*ck.

My point is merely that murdering a newborn baby is not a reaction that can be used as an example because it's so rare

but even I know that human instinct dictates that you protect the young and vulnerable

this is one of the first things u said, so to demonstrate that you were wrong i brought up postnatal depression

im not sayin thats why she did it, ive reiterated this a couple times now, you cant read

you are the one comeing off looking like a d*ck, you act like you are cleverer than you are, its like a massive chip on your shoulder

learn to be humble

I'll be humble when I'm dead tbh

Brick wall till I die

At the end of the day smaddstar, me>>> you in every facet. You are an aggressive young lady who seems to hold no redeeming qualities.

I'm surprised anyone gives you the time of day.

/

I do think Angelo is simplifying too much, but still, once you start getting so deep into the human psyche and what it can do, you can understand any action anyone does, regardless of how distasteful it is.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Being admitted to a mental hospital by a court is basically a light version of prison. Why do you think criminals are always pleading insanity. Your freedom is taken away and it is not granted back until you are proven all clear by those doctors.Right now she needs to be around her family and receiving the help to deal with what shes done. Not being held in a institute away from her friends around genuine insane patients.

Not even sympathising with the girl but her statement obviously wasn't the ramblings of someone who is viewed as a threat to the general public, nor a individual with a nature of borderline psychotic tendencies. More of a scared and confused teenager who in shock did something terribly tragic, this is someone who needs serious help, but also someone who has a fragile state of mind. Shes obviously has no prior acts of this sort of behaviour which points to a very tragic one off incident of absolute madness.

End of the day shes the one whos going to have to live with it for the rest of her life.

We have a very different idea of a mental institution then. Coz the 2 years I spent visiting a friend of mine in one wasn't anything in the slightest like a light version of prison.

We'll agree to disagree on what we both think she needs.

Guest Esquilax

/

I do think Angelo is simplifying too much, but still, once you start getting so deep into the human psyche and what it can do, you can understand any action anyone does, regardless of how distasteful it is.

mate i swear uve got full circle now and ur saying wot i was saying. allow it.

*sigh*

Angelo is saying this girl needs to be admitted to a mental hospital which I don't entirely disagree with, but is suggesting she is a threat to society which I'm not so sure about.

Now, certain people are saying they're not surprised, or can see how this SORT OF THING happens when women suffer from post natal depression. This is flagrantly not one of those cases and is exceptional in many, many ways. I had no comment on the judgement.

Ok?

• Attend when required.

At the age of 16/17?

This

The courts have obviously taken the view that her actions were a response to the trauma she was going through. She hasn't got a history of violent or criminal behaviour, so really there is nothing to suggest that she would be a danger to anyone else.

If she was aware of what she was doing and still made a decision to do it then punnishment would be an appropriate response. She had a mental break in which she stabbed her child to death. She needs help. It is felt by many that having sumone commited can worsen trauma, so admittance is genuinely left as a last result. U calling for her admittance isn't for her own benefit. You want it done as a form of punnishment, which due to her lack of choice in her actions would be illogic.

yur argument comes from a very basic place.

Frenzy?

learn to be humble

Brick wall till I die

At the end of the day smaddstar, me>>> you in every facet.

in your dreams cretin

El Kapitan you're talking out your arse.

I imagine she was unaware when she wrapped the body in towels, dumped it, and went home until she was caught. Keyword.

yur argument comes from a very basic place and lacks any real appreciation for the reality of the situtaion.

Read this again before spouting verbiage.

Frenzy?

learn to be humble

Brick wall till I die

in your dreams cretin

did this really just descend into "i'm better than you" "no yur not..i'm better"

just because you can understand and explain why someone has done something does not mean that they are not evil and f*cked up.

how do we know she didnt just play the jury and make them feel sorry for her?? even if she was temporarily insane when she killed the baby and somehow didnt realise she was pregnant because i dont know how true that is, she has already demonstrated that she is capable of such a disgusting act,( 27 times is a f*ck*ng lot, do a stabbing motion with your hands 27 times and you will understand) thus she should be rehabilitated accordingly mental hospital is the only way to ensure that she doesnt do something like that again if she isnt going to prison...

how do we know that this momentary mental derangement is restricted to her giving birth to a baby she didnt know she had?

how do we know such actions wont spread to other situations and actions she may take or happen to her in her life?

simply we dont. therefore monitoring her for 12 months and asking her are u alrite whilst patting her on the back is not sufficient punishment and is not sufficient enough to ensure the safety of others around her and others who may come in contact with her in the future are safe.

hangtight esquilax in this f*ck*ng thread

Guest Esquilax

Frenzy?

learn to be humble

Brick wall till I die

in your dreams cretin

did this really just descend into "i'm better than you" "no yur not..i'm better"

Looks like I succeeded. Proved my point and got some tasty tr0ollz in there too.

What a stupid bitch, eh?

/

Big up Spekul8

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No-one tried to claim she wasn't evil, did they?

People are saying that it seems that, not sending her to prison is a good decision.

A number of things can be attached to youth rehabilitation orders, all you have read is the BBC report of the trial, not the actual judgement, you don't know what is actually going to happen to her.

El Kapitan you're talking out your arse.

I imagine she was unaware when she wrapped the body in towels, dumped it, and went home until she was caught. Keyword.

yur argument comes from a very basic place and lacks any real appreciation for the reality of the situtaion.

Read this again before spouting verbiage.

the fact she dumped the baby and went home does not mean she did not have a mental break. Women light their husbands on fire and then make a sunday roast and watch eastenders while said husband is burning upstairs.

look...the courts believe she had a mental break, and in order for them to buy that then the appropriate medical professional must of been consulted and thought so to.

if u think she didn't have a mental break and is only saying that because she was caught, then obviously you know more about the human mind than a trained professional.

If u think she did have a mental break (and thus was in a worse position to understand the gravity of her actions than a 4 year old) and should still be locked up...then yur simple minded.

i very rarely talk out of my arse, and now is not one of those occasions.

• Upvote 1

if u think she didn't have a mental break and is only saying that because she was caught, then obviously you know more about the human mind than a trained professional.

If u think she did have a mental break (and thus was in a worse position to understand the gravity of her actions than a 4 year old) and should still be locked up...then yur simple minded.

lol

How is anyone in any position to disagree with anything anyone in any court judgement concludes then?

Complete copout of any discussion or debate.

lol

How is anyone in any position to disagree with anything anyone in any court judgement concludes then?

Complete copout of any discussion or debate.

obviously u think her having a mental break down is a lie. if that was the basis of yur argument then we were not on the same page. i took the facts as given

neither you nor i was in that court room, so really and truely anything else would just be pointless conjecture.

that being said the reason why u think she's lieing is poor. People often behave normally while experiencing mental break downs.

/

what i said was not a cop out

its just common sense

you disagreeing with a medical professional about an area u know less about than a 1st year student, does not mean much.

people can disagree with the courts on the basis of facts that require no additional expertise to understand, otherwise yur just talking about something u dn't really knw anything about.

again common sense

• Upvote 2

Guest Triple XXX

she herself should be stabbed 27 times and thrown in a bin

i dont like violence against defenseless people, i dont care what excuses are made for her mindstate

if she was that bad she would be held indefinately in a hospital

i cnt stand baby killers

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Shes clearly disturbed, i cant imagine the shock alone would lead any sane human to stab their baby to death.

If shes having sex she knows the consequences, what she has done is beyond sick and will haunt her for the rest of her life.

C/S THIS

Shes more than evil,

If shes been given such a light sentance she should be placed under the mental health act. Other wise throw her in prison and leave her to deal with her concequences, just like everyone. Community service for killing her child, wtf thats rediculous!!!