We letting people off for this nowadays yeah?

Angelo

i want to talk about yr use of the word innate

i understand that you are attacking the use of the word evil in the tabloid sense,that evil is a dysfunctional gene of some sort,like ginger hair

but i am not suggesting anything of the sort,evil to me is similar to a political position,it is an easy answer for the weak or lazy who are posed difficult questions by there wider habitat.it is a reaction to a stimuli,but it is not the only option.it is a conscious deviance like homosexuality and whorosity,in fact these all relate to the main source of evil,the d'evil (in french ' he who is of some evil')

for me it is fair to say that those who select the heinous option are evil,in the same way that it is fair to say that someone in the ku klux klan is right wing,as our actions define our influence on the wider habitat.now many of us will lead exemplary lifestyles besmirched by the odd regrettable deed or habit that deviates from social acceptance,this is to be a normal human being,but some ppl will commit an act far beyond the confines of normal human understanding and tolerance,and this is something society cannot accept as it hates to be related to that persons actions,so must outcast them with the tag evil to distance themselves from this action and restore order and faith in humanity,the core of moderation that keeps a society adhering to its rulebook.

what this girl has done is such an act where driven wild by selfishness and immaturity she has terminated her child with extreme prejudice. now there may be some room for empathy here according to various schools of thought,as most women regularly murder there young before they leave the womb now, as some kind of fashion statement to show off how pregnancy is no longer the socially crippling sentence it once was,but what the judge has done in this instants is to totally exonerate and forgive a heinous act,as if to say it is evry young womens right to kill her child at will for an undisclosed period as if it is a cancellation of an unwanted contract,as there is seemingly no end to the psycopathic hyperfeminism we are creating in this nation. this is a premeditated action by a trusted figure of authority and in my eyes this is a terrible miscalculation which if not evil is grossly incompetent.

the sentence here seems to be based on the judge taking a position of delicate male awkwardness in a female matter,and trying to hope that the womans own regret will be sentence enough,but why is this courtesy of maternal instinct being awarded here in a case were the child was exterminated and dumped.at some point in this society women will have to be made accountable for there actions,we cannot afford to look the other way and allow mass murders due to period pains or watever. this is an abnormal case and shud be treated as such,not seen as part of growing up.wat part of growing up will the dead child have to look back on and regret. we shud continue to see life as a precious gift that is not to be taken away depending on were the mother is 'at right now on facebook' etc

this is hugely important to our progress as a race,i for one am sick of certain dogs and cats giving me looks in the street as if to say we are not on this thing anymore

immense

vip2 opinions <<<<

4REAL SOME TWISTED INDIVIDUALS AROUND HERE WHO THINK ITS OKAY TO KILL YOUR NEW BORN f*ck*ng PYSCOSSSSSSSSSSSS

was gonna take a flick thru this topic, "5 pages, it must be interesting" luckily i clicked the last page to see wot was up and saw that you had shat all over it. not gonna read now.

vip2 opinions <<<<

4REAL SOME TWISTED INDIVIDUALS AROUND HERE WHO THINK ITS OKAY TO KILL YOUR NEW BORN f*ck*ng PYSCOSSSSSSSSSSSS

Think they're referring to you love.

lol well if ppl think im crazy for thinking its NOT acceptable to stap ur newborn baby 27 times. Then it shows the level of humanity around here....................... oh wait i already know vip is heartless.

i think when ppl were refering to the judgemment as a good thing, they were talking about the decision to spare her jail. Not about the mickey mouse supervision order crap.

Its pretty plain to see the girl needs help.

i dont doubt that, but she needs placed under the mental health act!! thats my arguement!

actually, i can't imagine the judge acknowledging what i think they have, uncle man is probably correct on the whole awkward male role in a ''female'' domain

so really they should make the most of an example out of her

they either have to enforce societies rules that way, or my way, no half arsed way like what has happened with the judgment here

but if im right, and there are studies and profiling taking place, then im happy

actually, i can't imagine the judge acknowledging what i think they have, uncle man is probably correct on the whole awkward male role in a ''female'' domain

so really they should make the most of an example out of her

they either have to enforce societies rules that way, or my way, no half arsed way like what has happened with the judgment here

but if im right, and there are studies and profiling taking place, then im happy

uncle mans post was complet and utter bull sh*t

a rambling mess of irrelevant nonsense

the main reason being that it is the jury that decide questions of fact in criminal cases, so it would of been the jury under the advisment of a medical professional who would of decided whether or not the girl was in her right state of mind when she did what

so once the jury decided, "yes she did it" and "yes she suffered a mental break down due to the trauma of it all". The english law says she is not to be held accountable to the same extent as a normal person would. The judge then...

u knw what this is long...whatever init