Homophobia stays winning

Guest Lens

he's tryna make us kool with gay people so when he confesses he doesn't get banned or constantly sent for.

and probably feels the same in real life. just waiting for homophobia to die down so he can get his gay on in public.

Lol I a lass ..lol @ gay on far from it I just say live and let live..predj is predj at end of day whoever it aimed at

• 2 months later...

Interesting

I would say about Africa that if the colonialists didn't steam roll in and decimate everything in sight it wouldn't be like it is today

I'm sure you know that though

i think there would be like 2 completely different continents if there wasnt european influence

would be different from now, yes, but i dont know if it would be better

you are underestimating your own brothers and sisters

sad, and im sure theres quite few Africans who think like yourself

If you don't believe Africa can be successful without the white mans influence/'help' we will never get anywhere

dependency will get us nowhere

tbh i think western influence is what create the world we see now, imo if they hadnt gone therew it would be a very different place now

but they did

maybe if the education was better, infascture, health care then there could be better jobs leading to better economies and less corruption, which imo is what is killing Africa more than anything

they shouldnt have left it as abruptly as they did, u read Animal farm right?

Europeans have been advanced than most in recent centuries, i dnt agree with the world domination plot they had, but they could have at least stayed n cleaned up their mess until countries were stable

on that note

Jamaicans would have been better off British - poll

A survey for a Jamaican newspaper suggests most islanders believe the country would have been better off if it had remained a British colony.

The poll, commissioned by The Gleaner, found that 60% of respondents backed this view. But 17% disagreed.

A thousand people took part in the survey, out of a population of 2.7m. The poll has a reported margin of error of plus or minus 4%.

Jamaica is due to celebrate 50 years of independence next year.

It is not clear what main reasons the respondents had for their choices.

But the island has struggled with high levels of poverty and crime.

The Gleaner has interpreted the results as suggesting "six in every 10 Jamaicans...long for 'the good old days'".

Cut royal links?

It is also not clear how this finding sits in the context of a long-running debate on whether the island should become a republic.

Continue reading the main story

“Start Quote

If I am to have a queen, it must be a Jamaican queen”

Bruce Golding Jamaican Prime Minister

The Jamaican Prime Minister, Bruce Golding, has said he would like the island to cut its links with the British monarchy in time for the 50th anniversary.

The island achieved full nationhood on 6 August, 1962.

Mr Golding believes the time is right for a referendum on a platform of constitutional change.

As reported last month by the Jamaican Labour Party, this would involve coming to a consensus on issues such as how a new head of state would be appointed, and what would replace the United Kingdom Privy Council as the island's court of final appeal.

Whatever decisions may be reached, Mr Golding is certain of one thing.

"I have long believed that if I am to have a queen, it must be a Jamaican queen," he has declared.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-13952592

that should have been posted in the WMSW thread. but 1000 people polled out of 2.7m is not an accurate reflection. still it shows how colonialism has brainwashed ppl. the richest places and people IN jamaica are not run by jamaicans, white colonials still maintained economic power, giving political power to black people without anything much else, along with the constant interering by the west even with the politics...is why people will be deceived that they were in power. the only countries that were once white colonies that ever became successful were the ones who said f*ck whitey and did sh*t for themselves. not allow whitey to 'help' out. you go certain major resorts in jamaica and you wont even find jamaican food in their hotels apart from fruits. but f*ck jamaicans anyway... vile wast people. turn the island back into a plantation for all i care.

• Downvote 2

^ what did that have to do with homophobia?

I said europeans shouldnt have left Africa abruptly after independence

the article says Jamaicans think it would be better off if it was still a British colony

and what did that have to do with homophobia ( discrimination against homosexuals )?

• Downvote 1

that should have been posted in the WMSW thread. but 1000 people polled out of 2.7m is not an accurate reflection. still it shows how colonialism has brainwashed ppl. the richest places and people IN jamaica are not run by jamaicans, white colonials still maintained economic power, giving political power to black people without anything much else, along with the constant interering by the west even with the politics...is why people will be deceived that they were in power. the only countries that were once white colonies that ever became successful were the ones who said f*ck whitey and did sh*t for themselves. not allow whitey to 'help' out. you go certain major resorts in jamaica and you wont even find jamaican food in their hotels apart from fruits. but f*ck jamaicans anyway... vile wast people. turn the island back into a plantation for all i care.

bullshit

Haiti have been really "succesful" havent they

biggest amount of crap ive seen you write in a long while

bullshit

He didn't say every country that did that became successful; he said the ones that became successful did that. Doesn't take more than a second to slow down and read a post properly.

bullshit

He didn't say every country that did that became successful; he said the ones that became successful did that. Doesn't take more than a second to slow down and read a post properly.

Is it just me or does what you just wrote not make any sense.

bullshit

Is it just me or does what you just wrote not make any sense.

Slow down and read it properly.