LITTLE things that piss you off.

YesWeCain

thing that rages me more is when males talk that sh*t, especially as a tactic to get p*ssy.

sickening

there's this girl, she was on me but i got a girl, now thers this fella he's not my boy as such but we were cool i thought, friend of friend type of guy, i know he's on her so i brought him, winged for him to get the thing to take root. Anyone with any technique cud of landed her from the opportunity that was created, i move a hundred miles away and forget they both existed.

Anyway he's not that guy apparently and she zones him and he cant get out, he decides im a threat even tho i brought him and live 100 miles away with my gf and never speak to the girl. to eliminate me he starts telling her stories about me saying that i neck steroids and im a wrongun/bad character/violent woman beater or something. he's blocked himself cos she's clocked he's lying and is a bitch-male and wots more im going to slap the sh*t out of him when i see him.

Now i dont give a f*ck about any of these ppl but i do care about ppl trying to take away from my hardwork and achievements.

/vent

sorry this been pissing me off for a while, and will continue to do so until i get the opportunity to settle the matter.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

when someone doesnt reply to me

my boss will ask something, then ill repeat to confirm or ask for more info n hes jus sittin there lookin though papers or reading email n im just standing there like a doughnut, never know when its the right time to ask again so im either jus standin there or i just walk off without an answer

thing that rages me more is when males talk that sh*t, especially as a tactic to get p*ssy.

sickening

there's this girl, she was on me but i got a girl, now thers this fella he's not my boy as such but we were cool i thought, friend of friend type of guy, i know he's on her so i brought him, winged for him to get the thing to take root. Anyone with any technique cud of landed her from the opportunity that was created, i move a hundred miles away and forget they both existed.

Anyway he's not that guy apparently and she zones him and he cant get out, he decides im a threat even tho i brought him and live 100 miles away with my gf and never speak to the girl. to eliminate me he starts telling her stories about me saying that i neck steroids and im a wrongun/bad character/violent woman beater or something. he's blocked himself cos she's clocked he's lying and is a bitch-male and wots more im going to slap the sh*t out of him when i see him.

Now i dont give a f*ck about any of these ppl but i do care about ppl trying to take away from my hardwork and achievements.

/vent

sorry this been pissing me off for a while, and will continue to do so until i get the opportunity to settle the matter.

i can settle this for u.

lol appreciated but thts not how i do

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

when someone doesnt reply to me

my boss will ask something, then ill repeat to confirm or ask for more info n hes jus sittin there lookin though papers or reading email n im just standing there like a doughnut, never know when its the right time to ask again so im either jus standin there or i just walk off without an answer

C/S

How can you be so ignorant

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

maybe the voice if it only happened to me

bt ive seen him do it to everyone n ive been at the end of the room n heard it or whatever

he just asks to do something then starts doin sutin else, when u ask its like hes not even listening

tbh theres this kid at work who i standardly ignore cos he's all ways asking sum stupid sh*t that ive already told him he's always mumbling/scratching his face/looking at the floor when he talks.

guy is gormless, f*cks up the most menial tasks, like one time i turn round and he's managed to get his shirt tangled in a cordless driver, and he keeps pressing the button and it twists his shirt up and its all strangling him but he cant work out how to escape and hes got this look of panic on his face and the fellas r all just standing around creasing at him. and im just cringing for him.

he pisses me off cos i feel responsible/sorry for him, like i shud take him under my wing and teach him how to live, cant be f*cked tho.

Guest Esquilax

I'm not even gonna try and say what really happened because no one is going to listen

You don't have a scary boat bro, if I saw you in a dark alley I'd tip my hat and expect you to do the same

If you want to move to me out of pride you're more than welcome to, but you're not getting any of my sweet possessions

• Upvote 3