Bullshit Lyrics

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Guest Blue State Of Mind

was on youtube listening to Shakira, as you do, landed on whenever wherever this chick goes

"lucky that my breatsts are small and humble, so you dont compare them with mountains"

wtf?

so i thought, what are bullshit lyrics are there n came up with a couple

Dr Dre - Nuthin But A G Thang - "never let me slip, cos if i slip, then im slippin" really?

Young Jeezy - Black Dreams - "mafia, mafia, bitch im in my mafia, holla at your boy man i could do alot for ya, speakin my language if your talkin bout tilapia" man name dropped a fish

Lil Wayne - Money On My Mind "dear mr toilet, im the sh*t, got these other haters pissed, cos my toilet paper thick" who;'s jealous of thick toilet paper?

Lil Wayne - Im a Beast - "rappin is my hobby, my house has a lobby, my bitches act snobby, because i feed them thousands, i know that didnt rhyme but im only being honest"

Petey Pablo - Freek A Leek - "24-34-46, good and thick and what you get she'll work with it" what? her waist is bigger than her below average chest? n them hips?

Lil Flip - Sunshine - "ill treat you like milk, ill do nothing but spoil you"

Black Eyed PEas - My Humps - the whole song

cant think of any more

Young Jeezy - Black Dreams - "mafia, mafia, bitch im in my mafia, holla at your boy man i could do alot for ya, speakin my language if your talkin bout tilapia" man name dropped a fish

His talking about scales fam.

• Upvote 3

if u wanna go grime

make a boy run, make a boy shiver, Glock 44, hands on the trigger

man created his own weapon for the tune

from the same tune

shotgun raw.. shotgun raw take off ur front door.. take off ur front door, punch in ur jaw, punch in ur jaw put ur head thru the door

so.. man licked off the door... then.. re picked it up to put mans head thru it?

oh yeh

and

"boy try ting and a boy get swang"

if u wanna go grime

make a boy run, make a boy shiver, Glock 44, hands on the trigger

man created his own weapon for the tune

from the same tune

shotgun raw.. shotgun raw take off ur front door.. take off ur front door, punch in ur jaw, punch in ur jaw put ur head thru the door

so.. man licked off the door... then.. re picked it up to put mans head thru it?

oh yeh

and

"boy try ting and a boy get swang"

LOL, tune was big when it first come on Channel U though

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

kick the door in, punch man up, pause n put the door back up, dash man through the door

/

Swagger tighter than a yeast infection, fly go hard like geese erection