Weekend Football 27/11/10

Francis Coquelin

TBH, the only team Spurs have beaten that has been impressive is Inter @ home & Arsenal @ away this season.They'd get carved open in a different way by Barcelona. Bale!? LOLBarca would peg Spurs so far down their own half, Bale would be playing LB like he was when he first got there. :D
So according to ur logic where do Arsenal stand? lolso much pro evo gas from casual football fans smhNo wonder why they wer crying when messi got bossed inda World Cup..** bookmarks the thread n awaits the CL draw in hope Barca draw an English side **

Guest Rorschach
Spurs v Barca if it did happen would be one of the ties of the 10/11 Champions League
Would love to see that mate, even though we'll lose. Two of the best ball playing teams in Europe going head to head. Would be a sick game!
2dmf7yd.gif
Bassong V PuyolCorluca v AlvesJenas v XaviModric v IniestaDefoe v CrouchBale V messibattle of titans :D that
Lennon>>>>>>>>>>>PedroEkotto>>AbidalModric = InestaGallas>>Puyol
I was gonna rise to the bait then realised your having a bubble

TBH, the only team Spurs have beaten that has been impressive is Inter @ home & Arsenal @ away this season.They'd get carved open in a different way by Barcelona. Bale!? LOLBarca would peg Spurs so far down their own half, Bale would be playing LB like he was when he first got there. :D
So according to logic where do Arsenal stand? lolso much pro evo gas from casual football fans smhNo wonder why they wer crying when messi got bossed inda World Cup..** bookmarks the thread n awaits the CL draw in hope Barca draw an English side **
Are you a f*ck*ng spastic or something?
  • Upvote 1

Guest Rorschach
Oh and on the subject of SpursBale --------VDV------Lennon--Huddlestone ----Modric------Show me a better 5 in England

Denilson - SongNasri - Fabregas - Arshavin

• Upvote 1

Oh and on the subject of SpursBale --------VDV------Lennon--Huddlestone ----Modric------Show me a better 5 in England
go to bed you gimp.--Malouda----Lampard----Anelka-------------Essien---Ramires------------Arshavin--------RVP-----Nasri---------------Cesc----Song---------------Johnson-----Silva----Balotelli--------------DeJong--Toure-----------
  • Upvote 1

:D the invisibles! Imagine, Redknapp, as tactically inept as he is, facing this barca team. Be real.
Imagine Liverpool though bladAh wait................ :D :D :D
You try too hard, way too hard, to prove youre some diehard manc. Who even breathed Liverpool and Barca in the same sentence you clown. No-one because no-one would even bother, not deluded. Hodgson is about as tactically inept as Redknapp. Trait of being an English Manager.Go and drool over your Anderson poster. And we are the only English team to beat them in the Nou Camp in the last how many years.
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Guest Rorschach

Lol in truth thoughSpurs do have one of the best squads/teams in the country, lets not overdo it with saying they aren't that good just cuz he's on the fisherman tingIf they improved their front, and backline, which Im sure they will soon enoughThey will be serious contenders

Lol in truth thoughSpurs do have one of the best squads/teams in the country, lets not overdo it with saying they aren't that good just cuz he's on the fisherman tingIf they improved their front, and backline, which Im sure they will soon enoughThey will be serious contenders
Bruva, ANYONE who has half of a footballing brain KNOWS this. Spurs right NOW are a f*ck*ng problem.But some of the sh*t man's spewing me...dear God. :D
  • Downvote 1

Guest Rorschach
Bruva, ANYONE who has half of a footballing brain KNOWS this. Spurs right NOW are a f*ck*ng problem.But some of the sh*t man's spewing me...dear God. :D
:D

PERSPECTIVEMan U apart from saturday havent been playing well according to all including fergie.....Chelski have just got 1 point in nine....unheard of....arsenal are losing games to teams they shouldntits been spoken over and over again at how none of the top three are playing particularly well...yet the top two have a +19 goal difference and arsenal +15 two points difference between themtottenham are playing their best football in years yet they still cant get in the top four and have a +3 goal differencesome of you man remind me of why i hate reading any british sports journalist....pure sensationalism and not enough common sense , swinging from one extreme to anothertottenham didnt play particularly well against liverpool or arsenal .........tottenham arent technically gifted so dont fool yourselves in thinking they play attractive football cause they dont....they play a very English type of game

• Upvote 7

Guest Blue State Of Mind
Spurs v Barca if it did happen would be one of the ties of the 10/11 Champions League
Would love to see that mate, even though we'll lose. Two of the best ball playing teams in Europe going head to head. Would be a sick game!
2dmf7yd.gif
Bassong V PuyolCorluca v AlvesJenas v XaviModric v IniestaDefoe v CrouchBale V messibattle of titans :D that
Lennon>>>>>>>>>>>PedroEkotto>>AbidalModric = InestaGallas>>Puyol
I was gonna rise to the bait then realised your having a bubble
Gallas is better than Puyol/Lennon is better than pedroModric technically is as every bit as good as Iniesta although i conced Iniesta is the better player only slightly.Ekotto is just as good as abidal.Gomes and Valdes are both shite.
  • Downvote 6

:D the invisibles! Imagine, Redknapp, as tactically inept as he is, facing this barca team. Be real.
Imagine Liverpool though bladAh wait................ :D :D :D
You try too hard, way too hard, to prove youre some diehard manc. Who even breathed Liverpool and Barca in the same sentence you clown. No-one because no-one would even bother, not deluded. Hodgson is about as tactically inept as Redknapp. Trait of being an English Manager.Go and drool over your Anderson poster. And we are the only English team to beat them in the Nou Camp in the last how many years.
YouMad.jpg
  • Downvote 2