The Festive Football Thread

Guest faze

Thats the thing we have back to back wins over the scum and no one even hyped. Just laughed. Look at all you wankers when you FINALLY beat Chelsea after about 13 years, you were downloading the full f*ckin match in 1080 HD and sh*t. :D
You never hyped after beating us?Ok mate./This is why football fans are f*cked. I remember after 'Pool beat us in the CL & came 2nd in the league, their fans got arrogant as f*ck. Fast forward less than 2 years later and....This is why Spurs fans need to jam their hype. They were talking sh*t about Citeh fans yet Citeh will probably finish above them in the table.Football is a volatile sport. There's banter & then there's being arrogant with no justification. The only somewhat scenario where you can be cocky about your team is when success is met with consistency. Only teams that fall in that criteria are United & to some lesser extent Chelsea.
So why are you man so arrogant?and dont say you aren't.... all you gotta do is check EVERY matchday thread after you man win for MULTIPLE pages of hype and gas.
Cos we dont have it from man below us.When do you see the sensible Arsenal fans STARTING war on here with sensible Chelsea and Man Utd fans. Even I keep it lowkey banter with them.

Wigan was poor, we made them look good.
lol Wigan played very wellThey gifted us the 1st goal (it came from their throw in) and the 2nd goal was a fluke the way it deflected into B52's path (gd finish thoe)
If our goals are flukes, what do you call a penalty that wasnt a penalty & a OG. Behave you Chelsea/Everton supporting muppet.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Denilson is REALLY bad.If you gonna attempt to "tackle" like that, you spread your body more and catch some of him. Man did a salsa turn you know.Wenger needs Vermaelen back ASAP.and if there any doubts over his fitness, buy a new CB. Cos I have never seen two Arsenal signings so quickly prove they aint good enough. Koscielny I'll cut slightly more slack cos I'm still trying to figure out if he's just sh*t or overwhelmed.

• Upvote 1

Wigan was poor, we made them look good.
lol Wigan played very wellThey gifted us the 1st goal (it came from their throw in) and the 2nd goal was a fluke the way it deflected into B52's path (gd finish thoe)
If our goals are flukes, what do you call a penalty that wasnt a penalty & a OG. Behave you Chelsea/Everton supporting muppet.
Relax mate, dunno why ur crying..Im just stating the facts and being honest, u saying Wigan wer poor is u throwing ur toys outta the pram.. get a grip/Dunno wats going on with the French boys (Charlie N'zogbia & Kaboul) heatbutting people over xmas lol

Very surprised at the Arsenal result would have thought you guys would put them to the sword with 10 men, especially when they had the cheek to score first.....Lol @ LiverpoolBuy seriously can Roy be soley blamed for their current position?I look at that team including the subs and it's got Rafa allover it (bar the 3 he bought in)Would be criminal if Rafa is given another go imo

Lol @ wilshere. Thinks he's so bad. Always hyping to guys. /Tf, were at the halfway mark. Where's the title ending up this season IYO?
:D
?
There's a difference between hyping & letting players know you're not a prick they can just rough up./There's a class defender in Kocielsny somewhere. Just shouldn't be a starting CB for our team. Just isn't 'ready'.

Don't care what anyone says, Roy is definitely to blame for most of what's happening, but that Rafa residue is still there.'Pool were still playing this kind of football when he was here, just nowhere as bad.
Its simple, Rafa bought some shite but at least it was his shite and he got it performing somewhat.Roy is making GOOD players look AVERAGE, and highlighting what we suspected about the shite Rafa bought.Rafa done bad in his last season, but lets not get it twisted Roy is doing way worse, and too has bought some shite.Like I said the other day I realised Liverpool need to come like FM clubs after relegation and LST all their players and start over. Tottenham already two seasons ahead of them.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Lol @ wilshere. Thinks he's so bad. Always hyping to guys. /Tf, were at the halfway mark. Where's the title ending up this season IYO?
:D
?
There's a difference between hyping & letting players know you're not a prick they can just rough up./There's a class defender in Kocielsny somewhere. Just shouldn't be a starting CB for our team. Just isn't 'ready'.
Tbh on this ocassion he was just standing his ground. But in general he does love to get brave. Must of been playing with man like afobe for too long.