The Festive Football Thread

Guest faze

You're clutching fam.Whatever way you look at it, they had clear chances. We didn't play by our standards because Wigan were tenacious & pressed us well.We simply didn't do enough to win that game.
NO NIGGA
2 proper centre backs who know the elementarys of defending and we get 3 pointsjust have a look at squillaci for the second goal the position he ends up innd koseiclny for the first challenging like a centre forward
Wigan was poor, we made them look good.

For the record, Spurs fans come like the yout who tries to reinvent himself at a uni outside of LDN after being a neek in school & college.Stop acting brand new, you were in the same position not so long ago. This new-found arrogance is cringe-worthy.
Coming from a closet Yid is far more cringe worthy.Bane draw for Kane celebrating the 3-2 victory gif.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For the record, Spurs fans come like the yout who tries to reinvent himself at a uni outside of LDN after being a neek in school & college.Stop acting brand new, you were in the same position not so long ago. This new-found arrogance is cringe-worthy.
Your epic post of the day. +1Cue the emotional spurs girls to start negging me...
  • Upvote 1

We ain't even playing today and people are getting upset! Didn't see anyone hype when we beat Arsenal, we wasn't going crazy. We'll probs beat you at home again and i won't even say anything on here. Whole forum is fuming atm so i understand. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thing is we didnt even lol @ spurs. We saw how much of a shambles they were since the start of RWD days. Didnt feel the need to send for them. Its like firing blank bullets at a shooting range tryna stunt when everybody knows the deal. Every stray cat has its meal once in a while and its been spurs for the past season or so. We are lions top of the food chain but poorly managed and we will be back.People are SWITCHING behind the screen right now :D

• Upvote 1

Thats the thing we have back to back wins over the scum and no one even hyped. Just laughed. Look at all you wankers when you FINALLY beat Chelsea after about 13 years, you were downloading the full f*ckin match in 1080 HD and sh*t. :D
You never hyped after beating us?Ok mate./This is why football fans are f*cked. I remember after 'Pool beat us in the CL & came 2nd in the league, their fans got arrogant as f*ck. Fast forward less than 2 years later and....This is why Spurs fans need to jam their hype. They were talking sh*t about Citeh fans yet Citeh will probably finish above them in the table.Football is a volatile sport. There's banter & then there's being arrogant with no justification. The only somewhat scenario where you can be cocky about your team is when success is met with consistency. Only teams that fall in that criteria are United & to some lesser extent Chelsea.

Thats the thing we have back to back wins over the scum and no one even hyped. Just laughed. Look at all you wankers when you FINALLY beat Chelsea after about 13 years, you were downloading the full f*ckin match in 1080 HD and sh*t. :D
You never hyped after beating us?Ok mate.
No, all you will find from me is lol's and :D like i said.

You never hyped after beating us?Ok mate./This is why football fans are f*cked. I remember after 'Pool beat us in the CL & came 2nd in the league, their fans got arrogant as f*ck. Fast forward less than 2 years later and....This is why Spurs fans need to jam their hype. They were talking sh*t about Citeh fans yet Citeh will probably finish above them in the table.Football is a volatile sport. There's banter & then there's being arrogant with no justification. The only somewhat scenario where you can be cocky about your team is when success is met with consistency. Only teams that fall in that criteria are United & to some lesser extent Chelsea.
So why are you man so arrogant?and dont say you aren't.... all you gotta do is check EVERY matchday thread after you man win for MULTIPLE pages of hype and gas.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Arrogant in what sense? There's hype, no doubt, but I don't recall us saying we're better than what we are. Only teams above us are United & Chelsea, then it's us, then it's Citeh & Spurs. I don't see us hyping about being better than the former./Rsonist needs to get off my nuts bruv, sh*t is tiresome, don't mention my name.

• Downvote 1

Rsonist never really hyped, he just quoted man, drop pics and :D Rsonist aint dumb, we BURIED him for YEARS.and it was a burying he'd experience his whole life. His scars still healing.Dont get it twisted, Rsonist behind his computer is DYING to send for us, but he knows not to tempt it too soon.He's smug cos he really believes the shift is changing.But just like I know, come the next derby even I gotta humble down.

• Upvote 1

Wigan was poor, we made them look good.
lol Wigan played very wellThey gifted us the 1st goal (it came from their throw in) and the 2nd goal was a fluke the way it deflected into B52's path (gd finish thoe)We didnt do enough to win the game, we didnt deserve to win the game..Nzogbia was the most dangerous player on the parkWigan got complacent by trying to hold on to the 1-0 at half time n got punished in 5mins.. and as u said Wenger got complacent thinking we would see it through..

So why are you man so arrogant?and dont say you aren't.... all you gotta do is check EVERY matchday thread after you man win for MULTIPLE pages of hype and gas.
Cos we dont have it from man below us.When do you see the sensible Arsenal fans STARTING war on here with sensible Chelsea and Man Utd fans. Even I keep it lowkey banter with them.