Jay-Z Signs Cher Lloyd

DJ Stashman

I understand that much, and i think its good that he's tryna bridge that gap over the atlantic, but Cher Lloyd seems like a pointless venture imo. He coulda done a bit of homework and found himself a U.K act with bags more talent than her. Admittedly there are alot of talentless ppl in the industry that are considered cash cows because theyre easily marketable but she isnt one of them. She looks like some any gypsy and she has the personality of a complete d*ckhead. She could have SOME success over here, nothing with any real longevity though....if half the ppl in her home country cant stand her i doubt anyone else in any other country will be having a bar (esp the U.S). I still think that zorn is a likely route lol

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Lloyd is the perfect signing tbh, she already has a fanbase 1m+ fans on facebook n all that, she sung a tune on x factor, next week it was in the top 20, nt even the proper version some bootleg mixtape version

u could do ur homework n find someone good who has no fancbase, bt this is the obvious option

dnt know how long she'll last, but shes deffo hot property right now

You lot give Jay-Z too much credit.

However why people still sign to Roc Nation I REALLY dont know...

They haven't put out a album yet and been active for TWO years.

I look at J. Cole and say hell no.

Besides Simon signed them all, Roc Nation might be involved in her deal or management for a terrority but Simon Cowell dont give up money.

You lot give Jay-Z too much credit.

However why people still sign to Roc Nation I REALLY dont know...

They haven't put out a album yet and been active for TWO years.

I look at J. Cole and say hell no.

Besides Simon signed them all, Roc Nation might be involved in her deal or management for a terrority but Simon Cowell dont give up money.

its like people forget where rockafella went

loool you lot slating j.cole like he aint in full control of his situation

This.

From what I've read from J.Cole, his own perfection is holding him back.

He said he thought his album would be out by now. About in his own control...

"Man, I thought my album would've been out right around now. But one thing I've learned in this game is you never know anything. I remember when they gave me the release date of October 26. I was so hyped. But I soon knew that wasn't gonna happen. I haven't even had a consistent three weeks in the studio. I'm blessed enough to be able to go out on the road. I get a good week in the studio but then I'm off for a show. But I still managed to pull off what I think is an incredible album."

loool you lot slating j.cole like he aint in full control of his situation

This.

From what I've read from J.Cole, his own perfection is holding him back.

He said he thought his album would be out by now. About in his own control...

"Man, I thought my album would've been out right around now. But one thing I've learned in this game is you never know anything. I remember when they gave me the release date of October 26. I was so hyped. But I soon knew that wasn't gonna happen. I haven't even had a consistent three weeks in the studio. I'm blessed enough to be able to go out on the road. I get a good week in the studio but then I'm off for a show. But I still managed to pull off what I think is an incredible album."

Cole wanted to have his album out now, but realised it wouldn't do great numbers, considering how good the album would have been.

The singles he put out didn't get enough attention so he put out the mixtape around the time of the first album date for the fans, and then decided to completely redo his album.

If you listen to interviews 6 months ago he said he has a full album ready to go out, then in interviews a couple months ago, he says he scrapped more than half the songs 'coz he didn't think they were good enough.

He's still yet to find the song which is perfect for Jay Z to feature on still.

He'll be dropping a single in the next month, then probably one weeks before the new album release date in March which should give him good numbers.