I DIDN'T TAKE THIS ROUTE TO BE CHECKED.

Guest Esquilax

how do you become a freeman then?

Initially, any male first entering into a colony, or just recently having become a member of one of the local churches, was formally not free. They were considered common. Such persons were never forced to work for another individual, per se, but their movements were carefully observed, and if they veered from the Puritanical ideal, they were asked to leave the colony. If they stayed or later returned to the colony, they were put to death.

There was an unstated probationary period that the prospective "freeman" needed to go through, and if he did pass this probationary period of time – usually one to two years – he was allowed his freedom.

A Freeman was said to be free of all debt, owing nothing to anyone except God Himself.

as much as i admire these people knowing the law

some of them are purely being difficult / creating hassle for themselves

this guy who didnt want to pay council tax ok maybe he caught them out (lol @ how clueless the clark was) but at the end of the day we all need to pay it and the people of the court were just trying to do their jobs

this guy who didnt want to pay council tax ok maybe he caught them out (lol @ how clueless the clark was) but at the end of the day we all need to pay it and the people of the court were just trying to do their jobs

if police officers and court clerks dont know the law then im all for sticking it to them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3aoHaKhJr0

5.26 guy says what books his reading.

the script my man is using is serious

"are you working in accordance with the oath you took as a police officer"

"yes, ok and what is that oath"

"to uphold the law(of the land)"

always the first thing he says

Truss, because each officer has sworn to the oath of the law of the land, statues and acts are not 'laws of the land' therefore

a person who has not elected a government to govern them do not need to oblige to them. Something along them lines i think

wrong, if the police abuse their powers by stopping you wrongly,

you should be prepared to sacrifice your time to defend your rights

certain man can spend 2hrs going to some 'afterparty' for a celeb they never get to meet

and spend 24hrs playing COD 4, or watching tv, and updating their status

you should be able to spend 30mins defending your rights to feds.

There's no other way to NOT be difficult.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I got stopped by a lone plain clothes fed on my RSV the other day in the dead of night...

1. I immediately stopped.

2. I was polite

3. I went free within 30 seconds

No need to know the law (even though I do anyway)

• Downvote 1

how do you become a freeman then?

Initially, any male first entering into a colony, or just recently having become a member of one of the local churches, was formally not free. They were considered common. Such persons were never forced to work for another individual, per se, but their movements were carefully observed, and if they veered from the Puritanical ideal, they were asked to leave the colony. If they stayed or later returned to the colony, they were put to death.

There was an unstated probationary period that the prospective "freeman" needed to go through, and if he did pass this probationary period of time – usually one to two years – he was allowed his freedom.

A Freeman was said to be free of all debt, owing nothing to anyone except God Himself.

i don't understand, do i have to join a church and then leave it?

I got stopped by a lone plain clothes fed on my RSV the other day in the dead of night...

2. I was polite

well not every one can be as perfect as you can we, we're only human.

• Downvote 2

2. I was polite

well not every one can be as perfect as you can we, we're only human.

Luhlz, wp.

Seriously though, just be cool and feds ain't hassling you. They wish they could be black moretime.

Real talks