I DIDN'T TAKE THIS ROUTE TO BE CHECKED.

Guest Esquilax

That guy in the car in the op is a conspiracy theorist tin foil hat wearing idiot

He should of got out the car, gave his details and proceed to lick the police officers boots

Dont know who the general public think they are knowing the laws of the land, they need to abide by the police law

• Upvote 1

Incidentally yeah, if feds are taking the PISS, then deal with it in the best way possible a la the video. But in my experience they only take the piss when you're facety.

I mean sheeeeeeeeeeet, a fed got me OFF a crime the other day at a train station cos he wanted to go home.

It's real out here

Guest Esquilax

Incidentally yeah, if feds are taking the PISS, then deal with it in the best way possible a la the video. But in my experience they only take the piss when you're facety.

I mean sheeeeeeeeeeet, a fed got me OFF a crime the other day at a train station cos he wanted to go home.

It's real out here

Bit old to be stealing travel no?

It's real out here

I didn't do it on purpose...I was late for the train

Guest Esquilax

It's real out here

I didn't do it on purpose...I was late for the train

Can you put your hands behind your back please sir...

Man saying that if you tried this in the ends you're getting locked up...

...Na fam

The other day, bucked my boy for a zut.

Feds pulled up.

I let them search me cos obviously it stank of weed everywhere. So that gave them a reason to carry out the search.

I knew they weren't finding anything on me. The guy finished searching me. Began to ask me for my details.

All you say is, I don't want to give you my details.

Then they'll say they have to take your details to log a copy of the search.

Then you say, for whos benefit do you need to take my details down, your benefit or my benefit.

Then they'll say for your benefit.

And then you say no thank you and walk off.

Simples.

as much as i admire these people knowing the law

some of them are purely being difficult / creating hassle for themselves

this guy who didnt want to pay council tax ok maybe he caught them out (lol @ how clueless the clark was) but at the end of the day we all need to pay it and the people of the court were just trying to do their jobs

wrong, if the police abuse their powers by stopping you wrongly,

you should be prepared to sacrifice your time to defend your rights

certain man can spend 2hrs going to some 'afterparty' for a celeb they never get to meet

and spend 24hrs playing COD 4, or watching tv, and updating their status

you should be able to spend 30mins defending your rights to feds.

There's no other way to NOT be difficult.

SMH

firstly i wasnt talking about the guy who gets stopped all the time if u read properly i said "some of them are purely being difficult" then went on to talk about the guy who doesnt want to pay his council tax i wouldnt say we have a right to avoid paying council tax infact IMO as a responsible citizen we SHOULD pay our taxes and contibute to society.

secondly, if by "certain man" you mean me then just say MAN LIKE YOU and make it clear coz if you are talkin about me then ur wrong coz FYI: sold out concert - free entry, afterparty - free entry, alcohol - free till 6am, met celeb - twice.

dont try and paint me as some guy who's some loser who wont stick up for himself ive been on the receiving end of police bullshit and wish i DID know my rights better for example stopped under the anti terrorism act and found to be in possession of a small bit of weed they tried to charge me for it took it to court and my lawyer got the case thrown out

• Upvote 3

Man saying that if you tried this in the ends you're getting locked up...

...Na fam

The other day, bucked my boy for a zut.

Feds pulled up.

I let them search me cos obviously it stank of weed everywhere. So that gave them a reason to carry out the search.

I knew they weren't finding anything on me. The guy finished searching me. Began to ask me for my details.

All you say is, I don't want to give you my details.

Then they'll say they have to take your details to log a copy of the search.

Then you say, for whos benefit do you need to take my details down, your benefit or my benefit.

Then they'll say for your benefit.

And then you say no thank you and walk off.

Simples.

One of my boys tried this scenario the other day, we got pulled over for something different (4 guys in a nice car driving on road = police get suspicious)

they seached the car.,..didnt find anything...and said they need to take details

We all refused...saying whats the benefit, why do you need it? etc...after 20 mins of deliberation..things got a bit heated...long story after that

So I think what happened in your situation will work on a few officers......

Policewoman leading the search was a prick though...was on some powertrip that night

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

as much as i admire these people knowing the law

some of them are purely being difficult / creating hassle for themselves

this guy who didnt want to pay council tax ok maybe he caught them out (lol @ how clueless the clark was) but at the end of the day we all need to pay it and the people of the court were just trying to do their jobs

wrong, if the police abuse their powers by stopping you wrongly,

you should be prepared to sacrifice your time to defend your rights

certain man can spend 2hrs going to some 'afterparty' for a celeb they never get to meet

and spend 24hrs playing COD 4, or watching tv, and updating their status

you should be able to spend 30mins defending your rights to feds.

There's no other way to NOT be difficult.

cant just sit back and let this sh*t go on

hate when people say, well if you aint doing anything wrong then u gt nothing to worry about

nah g, im abiding by the law but i wont be taken for some pancake constantly gettin stopped n treated like a criminal

policewoman in a male team are alwwaaaysss cunts...

the entire force is built full of people with inferiority complexes

'tis why so often you'll find that they're d*ckheads

dunno if it's inferiority complexes, think it's just natural that people abuse their positions

if i was a cop i'd probably go on savage power trips, just in a different way to thick, d*ckhead bobbies on the beat

Guest Awesome Kong

LOL @ some of the wpc's who are on the black c*ck though.

/

Can't believe guys from my old humble sixth form who are scared of flies becoming police, some joke ting.

i think it takes a certain type of person to become a police and abuse their powers.

i dont think some of u ACTUALLY know some of the f*ckery these man get up to. throwing guys out of windows etc

i can imagine you tr0lling people into just giving you the damn deets.

u might wanna consider it.

i think it takes a certain type of person to become a police and abuse their powers.

i dont think some of u ACTUALLY know some of the f*ckery these man get up to. throwing guys out of windows etc

lol

them shane vendrell moves

i did lawl

Freemans law is one of the most dangerous things in our possession.

No tax, No mortgage, No fines etc dont pay any of that.

I was taking a course on it last year but i didnt get a chance to finish :(