Seriouss...

Guest Awesome Kong

Guest Awesome Kong

Am I the only one who thought posting a picture of her yout' was distasteful.

Some d*ckhead movement.

no ur not.

dave take it down.

/

obviously ur the creepy yute justin y u sitting there thinking of random cyber chicks pretending they once wanted tomash u.

before u reply know tht ur a creep.

Sorry son, I will not let a minor troll me.

Guest Awesome Kong

Brisco is a successful troll. He has no job, doesn't study because he's always at home on here or does a sh*t course and bases his life on vip2. SMH

• Upvote 2

Guest M12 Part 2

makes me wonder sometimes what some people on this website would do for a pos.

/

why i try not to get too deep into this matrix of deviants. It's like e-ends, certain guys with no stripes would do some f*ckery just so they come back on here and post about it. not involved.

• Upvote 2

Guest Esquilax

lol i hope when he grows up a bit as a teeenager, he takes time out from his picky terrible hair and musings on which tyrone /damarcus comin into his yard, tousling his hair and mutttering 'good lad' upon leavin to buy some rizla and place a couple bets on the 4.30 at kempton , is his dad, and logs on vip2 and sees a pic of hsi mum chowing down on a c*ck meat sandwich

in that moment.. in that very nanosecond in time, he will know redefine the meaning of 'this cant be life'

id f*ck*ng love to be in the room with him as he crumbles into despair as he realises my mum is a bosh and his genetic make upis probably a mixture of 7 different mens sperm

Didn't disappoint

lol i hope when he grows up a bit as a teeenager, he takes time out from his picky terrible hair and musings on which tyrone /damarcus comin into his yard, tousling his hair and mutttering 'good lad' upon leavin to buy some rizla and place a couple bets on the 4.30 at kempton , is his dad, and logs on vip2 and sees a pic of hsi mum chowing down on a c*ck meat sandwich

in that moment.. in that very nanosecond in time, he will know redefine the meaning of 'this cant be life'

id f*ck*ng love to be in the room with him as he crumbles into despair as he realises my mum is a bosh and his genetic make upis probably a mixture of 7 different mens sperm

many arab women get f*cked in the arse on many occasion before they find a husband. dem mums der

• Upvote 1