games and rage

gattsu

mw2 used to get me so f*ck*ng angry, just so much bullshit involved, just started mass effect and it hasn't made me rage but there has been some serious WTF moments

/

pein's rages>>>>>> he doesn't even rage that much, his voice just goes bare squeaky and he's like "WOT THE FFFFFFFLIP MAN" lol tries so hard not to swear.

Guest Esquilax

mw2 used to get me so f*ck*ng angry, just so much bullshit involved, just started mass effect and it hasn't made me rage but there has been some serious WTF moments

/

pein's rages>>>>>> he doesn't even rage that much, his voice just goes bare squeaky and he's like "WOT THE FFFFFFFLIP MAN" lol tries so hard not to swear.

You say 'goes' like it's different

Squeaked out all day every day

The most irritating three words in the English language: Catch. Up. Logic.

However CM is the only one which really turned me into a sweating, quivering ball of furious anger. This gif was based on my reaction to Norwich defeating my juggernaut Forest side in an FA Cup final on CM 01/02.

computer.gif

That game also had me explaining why I decided to smash a keyboard against the wall on two different occasions.

dont really go mad with games just a bit of swearing and throwing the pad down on the chair or walking away from the game. can always stop myself from throwing the pad at a wall/the tv.

only 3 that immediately come to mind

fifa - them bullshit matches where u get one ridiculous deflection through to their striker that he takes effortlessly in his stride to put him one on one and slot under the keeper to win the game :mellow: . keeper saves a shot from distance and parries the shot straight to another one of their players for a tap in :mellow:

on the opposite side, last minute winners and even equalisers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

still remember gundams last minute freekick with muntari when we first started clubs properly with inter :lol: everyone went nuts

SSFIV - losing to sh*t people on this is infuriating, nothing more needs to be said.

ninja gaiden - one of the sickest games ive ever played but the difficulty was a madness, used to get vexxxx playing that sh*t

Guest Klitschko

lmao "CHAAAAA"

dsf

gfghk

'wot the flipp'[

lol why does he do this?

Getting killed by some bullshit on COD... THEN NOT SEEING THE SAME THING THAT WAS ON YOUR SCRREN IN THE KILLCAM :angry:

EG. Guy pops round the corner. You shoot. He somehow kills you.

Killcam shows him ALREADY round the corner before you get there!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

• Upvote 1

Various games but one that sticks in my head is on PES back in the PS2 days. Playing with mates, 1v1 matches, was winning and one of them some how got back into the game and I chucked the controller in the air and it cracked one of the speakers on the widescreen.

CM/FM use to do my head in, dominate the game then all of a sudden the opposition score and you are like "Huh!!!!!!"

Being called offside on Fifa when it's so marginal they are practically in line, or when they just sit back and defend the whole game.

F1, Spinning out way too many times, ended up trading in the game

this was me 5 hours ago was meant to go radio but stayed to play this. Was doing the chinese grand prix in rain the amount of spinning out of control I did was stupid turnt of the game and went bed just woke up again

• 2 months later...