Highest And Lowest Point Of Your Life So Far?

Mame Biram Diouf

Guest Klitschko
To dismiss someones low point, no matter how insignificant it maybe to you, is very cuntishand even if he has been living the "good life", is there anything wrong with that? lol @ comparing low points and sh*t. come on....anywhooo this thread can continue as it wasback n forths arent my thing
defosome people just have a natural urge to out do and look down on otherswhats daves low points compared to someone whose seen death/rape/mutilation
Because those are actually bad thingsMan has had one job in his life, and lost itSaying, he's never had ill family members, never been ill himself, never been beaten up, noone he knows has ever died, etc etc?Sorry, not buying it.
  • Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2
To dismiss someones low point, no matter how insignificant it maybe to you, is very cuntishand even if he has been living the "good life", is there anything wrong with that? lol @ comparing low points and sh*t. come on....anywhooo this thread can continue as it wasback n forths arent my thing
defosome people just have a natural urge to out do and look down on otherswhats daves low points compared to someone whose seen death/rape/mutilation
Because those are actually bad thingsMan has had one job in his life, and lost itSaying, he's never had ill family members, never been ill himself, never been beaten up, noone he knows has ever died, etc etc?Sorry, not buying it.
  • Downvote 1

nearly all my highs and lows only seem like that in hindsightfor example like when i first came to this country i didn't really wanna be here, didn't understand why my parents had made me leave home and come here etc, but looking back that was probably the best thing that's ever happened to me so i guess that's a high in hindsight. if you get what im saying

Lowest - When my job contract expired and I was still paying for a car, the insurance, phone bills, sky bills, etc. I was completely nocturnal and watched season 1-3 of The Wire at once, on a family PC... Sleeping, eating, pissing and showering in between. I'd see my mum come home from work as I woke up, she'd jam, sleep, wake up, and go back to work, and I hadn't moved from the chair I was in. There was a mountain of plates & containers around the computer area and a duvet on the computer chair. When season 3 finished I put music on and watched season 4 download, occasionally posting on here. This life went on for a couple weeks I hadn't left the house at all. Proper wasteman that month but I dont regret it.
I think this is very similar to my lowest point in my life too tbhHighs - passing my Microsoft course, the new job i'm due to start next week

Guest Supreme Allah

O YEA HIGH POINT, TONIGHT AT THE MANAGERS MEETING THEYRE GONNA DISCUSS ME BECOMING AN EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBER OR SOMETHING FOR THIS CHARITYFFS CAPS, CNT B BOTHERED TO WRITE IT AGAIN, EVEN THO BY THE TIME IVE FINISHED THIS I COULD HAVE RE-WROTE IT, EVEN MORE SO NOW

• Upvote 6

Guest Esquilax
I totally understand where you guys are coming from, and believe me I'm not trying to compare familial deaths to losing a jobBut you have to understand that A. I haven't really lived much of my life yet and B. that job kinda WAS my life, where all my friends were, having the time of my life, then it was just cut short, and the ensuing fall out in my fam was not something I look fondly back on.It wasn't just a job at Footlocker, I was meeting amazing people, going to shows every week, getting free stuff all the timeAll family deaths have occurred when I was too young to really be able to grieve properlyI was kinda VICTIMISED in year 7 but I don't like that to be too much of defining factor so I don't really mention it, doesn't matter to me any more
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Just read through Dave's ordeal, that is f*cked, major props for coming back from that and getting your life on track tbhAnd KG if my brother passed away I would be torn to shreds, no idea what I'd even do, the thought scares the sh*t out of meHow did you cope? If you don't want to discuss then I understand

Guest Supreme Allah
O YEA HIGH POINT, TONIGHT AT THE MANAGERS MEETING THEYRE GONNA DISCUSS ME BECOMING AN EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBER OR SOMETHING FOR THIS CHARITYFFS CAPS, CNT B BOTHERED TO WRITE IT AGAIN, EVEN THO BY THE TIME IVE FINISHED THIS I COULD HAVE RE-WROTE IT, EVEN MORE SO NOW
no objections, its the management committee, dnt know where i got executive from i need to pay more attentionbare awkward though cos theres people there who started around the same time as me, do near enough the same thing n they had to sit there listenin to the boss talkin me up about comin in 2 hours ealry leavin an hour later than normal n puttin in the workAH WELLhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI10RSjD0TQ

I totally understand where you guys are coming from, and believe me I'm not trying to compare familial deaths to losing a jobBut you have to understand that A. I haven't really lived much of my life yet and B. that job kinda WAS my life, where all my friends were, having the time of my life, then it was just cut short, and the ensuing fall out in my fam was not something I look fondly back on.It wasn't just a job at Footlocker, I was meeting amazing people, going to shows every week, getting free stuff all the timeAll family deaths have occurred when I was too young to really be able to grieve properlyI was kinda VICTIMISED in year 7 but I don't like that to be too much of defining factor so I don't really mention it, doesn't matter to me any more
What happened?/Low: Step-dad unexpectedly passing away from a stroke. Lil' brother went in hospital same day my step-dad did to get a minor operation. Dad died whilst he was in there (separate one) but couldn't tell him for obvious reasons. The day he comes home, over happy etc, but when we told him, swear down the look of shock in his face made me shed tears.

Guest Esquilax
What happened?/
Just some guys giving me grief, stealing my basketball, saying if I said anything they'd murk me, some breah in my class kept hitting me all day and basically demanded that I pay him to stop, had all bruises up my arms n sh*t, decided one day I couldn't do it anymore, so I leftIn hindsight I probably could have braved it, but the school was rough as f*ck, one of my mates got fly kicked in his face during the happy slap era

Guest Supreme Allah

i remember when i first started in year 7 some year 11 try say i need to pay him a pound a day for protection n he'll back me in any beefdnt know who the f*ck he thought i wasi considered it for a min though lol

i remember when i first started in year 7 some year 11 try say i need to pay him a pound a day for protection n he'll back me in any beefdnt know who the f*ck he thought i wasi considered it for a min though lol
:D had to put it on a yr 11 in my first week of skool. all the girls/boys were lookin at me like are u stupid. he pushed ahead of me in the canteen queue if u let people mug u they will bully you is wat kept on replayin in my head. didnt get troubled again and i didnt even need to fight him.

Guest Esquilax
par. were they black? did you not wanna swing it out with them?my brother used to beat the sh*t out of me, but if someone at school had tried to bully he'd have backed it
They were indeed black, and the way this guy used to go on about how he knew people with guns n sh*t, obv typical year 7 gas but I didn't really know any better at the timeMy life will ultimately>>> his so that's why I say I don't dwell on it/ doesn't bother me