Champions League Thread R16 L2

Lenny

Guest THEREALTULSE
Tulse your sucking off Tottenham fans to be liked on Vip2.I need say no more.
Two of your replies to me have included Homosexuality and Sucking,What have you been doing under that rock....
  • Upvote 1

Tulse your sucking off Tottenham fans to be liked on Vip2.I need say no more.
Two of your replies to me have included Homosexuality and Sucking,What have you been doing under that rock....
The levels of homosexuality are very high. Some of you man definitely make the internet look neeky.
That wasnt a reply to you, but the fact you took it as one, says everything about you tbh.

Football isn't about comparing teams,That's like comparing Granary bread to Seeded BatchI still wanna put that sh*t in the toaster and whack a bit of marmite on it.The bread don't fit into Arsenals toaster whilst it does Tottenhams.Now jog on you silly c*nt.
:rofl:spat my drink out, tulse >>>>>>>>>>

Guest THEREALTULSE
TF ending guys even when hes down
Couldn't have put it better myself,I hope you see where I am cumming from, excuse the pun :D

We were terrible, cudnt string 5 passes 2geva, outclassed again by BarcaBut against Barca they always give u a chance thats why Spurs will beat themRef was awful a total homerGreat game thoe, great away day, i must say i felt honoured to see such a fantastic football team, twas really men against boys, we were well n truly passed off the parkSpecial shout to Mash, not as great as Sergio in possession but he did the job he is a better dm than Sergio, Abidal was sick for the alsocouple bb pics of Camp Nou, really sick stadiumvSRSa.jpg8A8b7.jpg8m7OX.jpg

• Upvote 5

Was on level 3 but the 1st rows so had a good viewCudnt get a ticket in our end, we had level four which is super high and some arsenal were in the mixed bit on level 1 (pitchside), thats where Wilshere n sum1 else chucked their shirts intoOnly paid 120 euro which was sweet/Just seen the highlights, b52 smh, that touch was awful, sell him to the geordie circus for £17m