The Natural Disaster Thread

streets.

i agree with yilmaz they prob had contigency plans

but these didnt work

and thus they didnt prepare enough

Of course they did

Why do you think there have been so few casualties? This earthquake is almost a HUNDRED TIMES more powerful than the one in Haiti, but only a few hundred people have died, whereas what, like 300,000 people died/disappeared after the Hatiain earthquake

It's one of the most powerful earthquakes ever recorded, obviously it's gonna do some serious damage, but if this had hit any of 95% of the world's other countries you'd be looking at armageddon in that country

erm, im not too good on earthquakes

how it hundreds of times more powerful when it was an 8.9 and the Haitian one was 7.0?

i said a hundred times, not hundreds of times

dunno why that number confuses you but why don't you use google and look up the richter scale on wikipedia

Guest Awesome Kong

LOL Them Yanks are mad! About pearly Harbour. Beg someone go on there and mention about killing off the natives, dropping Atomic bombs, slavery, segregation, etc etc please.

/

It does seem they must teach extremely biased history and they were never bad at all. SMH!!!

yilmaz i didnt say that about japan, it was a tweetpic posted by some muslim guy in america

seeing that facebook page of comments about japan show how retarded people can be. im not on of them.

i guess the only way to prevent a tsunami is to build a massive wall along the whole coastline = impossible

Guest Esquilax

The japanese have aboused the oceans for to long, some might say this is karma.

lol at the pearl harbour logic though.

lol at not realising what you said is basically the same thing

EDL Frank loses it again

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

We all know what you meant

That by aggressive fishing and bad treatment of marine life they deserve to have whole towns washed away and thousands of lives lost

It's still retarded bro

• Downvote 1

That by aggressive fishing and bad treatment of marine life they deserve to have whole towns washed away and thousands of lives lost

It's still retarded bro

Yes but..

Mother nature is a cruel bitch.

For the record i thinks whats happened is terrible, and quite clearly not deserved.

• Downvote 3

It's still retarded bro

Yes but..

Mother nature is a cruel bitch.

For the record i thinks whats happened is terrible, and quite clearly not deserved.

watch that stream ive posted and see if your still talking that gas. whats happening out there could easily happen over here

Guest Esquilax

I do hate the fact that Japan abuse the waters and exhaust marine life. They are so advanced yet sh*t at maintaining food stock.

There's 13mil in Tokyo alone, and Japan isn't a big nation

That's a lot of sushi