The Natural Disaster Thread

streets.

Guest Awesome Kong

I do hate the fact that Japan abuse the waters and exhaust marine life. They are so advanced yet sh*t at maintaining food stock.

There's 13mil in Tokyo alone, and Japan isn't a big nation

That's a lot of sushi

Yet they lack the understanding of conservation with regards to sea life. Killing off lots of Whales, sharks etc etc isn't cool.

Guest Esquilax

At 08:55 EST on March 12, 2011, an unconfirmed report of Tajiri's death in the 2011 Sendai earthquake and tsunami was posted to Twitter, resulting in a deluge of retweets and syndication of the information to various blog posts concerned with gaming, manga and anime and major news websites[21]. However, the posts were refuted with new information regarding the safety of Nintendo of Japan employees (including Tajiri), with Nintendo of America confirming that no employees of Nintendo of Japan were harmed by the catastrophe nor was any significant property damage sustained[22].

Guest Johnny Dang

These ignorant pathetic people are probably the same type of uncultured fools that don't own a passport and have never travelled out of the country.

Truss

front.jpg

• Downvote 1

Guest TimeBomb

f*ckin ignorant cunts, most of those assholes didnt know what karma meant till 'my name is earl'

Do you even know what 'Karma' means?

:rolleyes:

yea i watched my name is earl

• Upvote 2