TOP 5 WORST MOMENTS OF YOUR UNI CAREER

Corrigan

5. Phone going off in exam, ringtone was crankthat souljah boy

:lol:

lowest moments have to be

-doing an allnighter cus of a assignment deadline and fallin asleep in the canteen

- being in the library all night and seeing the cleaners come in along with the students ready to start a fresh day at uni

standard procedure, i been banging work since 2am, but truesay my sleepin patterns are f*ckED

• Upvote 1

Guest Lemons

Two that come to mind:

1. Drinking quad vodka & redbulls (1.50 a drink night) in the first year, I had more then I can remember, stumbled home, threw up in my sink for around 3 hours, woke up in bed covered in sick (threw up in my sleep, lucky I didn't die). I had to wait until the laundrette opened at 9 (I woke at 6) and then walked down there throwing up along the way and washed all my sheets. I was the definition of scum that day.

2. Going home with a big fat slag one night, failing to get an erection and leaving my paul smith boxers there as I snuck out at 3am. I chaffed the f*ck out of my arse walking home and got caught by a policeman having a piss against a phone box. That was probably the most accumulative fails ever in one night for me.

One quite funny one was in freshers week, got hammered on Sambucca with my flatmates and we saw some guy with a dragon on the back of his shirt (one of those sh*t short sleeve looking bruce lee jobs), we followed him around for at least 40 minutes singing 'unleash the dragon' until he went home. That was pretty gay, but also quite entertaining.

• Upvote 8

Banging out my assignments in the library the night before to fall asleep at like 1pm and miss my deadline, was trying to come up with all sorts of excuses to get mitigation, this girl in my class was bragging about how she used a forged doctors note for miscarriage, she wouldn't let me be the father so I was pretty pissed until she told me she had an abortion.

'Dom broke and got stuck inside this chick, was unpleasant. Girl I was doing a ting with was on her reds, went through anyway, tried it in a tub uncomfortable but no claret, second time great no blood, third time I pulled out and saw this claret mess, major MOC. Had a pregnancy scare a couple weeks back as well.

Got kicked out of the club after spitting on this pregnant chick, I only found out she was pregnant afterwards and tbh she was a right state, falling about the place and trying it, in her condition as well, smh me? No. smh her.

Generally I don't get to a drunken shambles state, just laugh at others.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

few lows

falling into the canal in an attempt to sneak into a club through the smoking entrance

having a mare in the queue for a club and consequently walked home in anger to not only get my phone nicked, but to also leave my purse on the bus.

the pranks me and my flatmate put on each other. hilarious but annoying at the time.

i.e. he once superglued my kitchen cupboard door shut and took my food and hid it. (This however is in retaliation for me moving the entire contents of his room outside the flat door; bed, clothes, posters, books etcc.. when he went home one weekend). its cool that we can both take it. i stuffed an actual cod in his mattress, and he didnt notice until 2 days after :lol:

he put garlic mayo in my toothpaste.

etc

tried stopping a fight once but got punched in the face

• Upvote 1

Put cheese under their sheets, spread it in.

Alternatively just cheese it on their pillow.

One quite funny one was in freshers week, got hammered on Sambucca with my flatmates and we saw some guy with a dragon on the back of his shirt (one of those sh*t short sleeve looking bruce lee jobs), we followed him around for at least 40 minutes singing 'unleash the dragon' until he went home. That was pretty gay, but also quite entertaining.

lmao, went to the park yesterday with some people, we were all wearing red which was pretty gay, but anyway we saw this one tall eastern european guy in a red polo about 50 meteres from us so we caught up to him, converged and just carried on as normal.

Guest MO Giro

few lows

falling into the canal in an attempt to sneak into a club through the smoking entrance

having a mare in the queue for a club and consequently walked home in anger to not only get my phone nicked, but to also leave my purse on the bus.

the pranks me and my flatmate put on each other. hilarious but annoying at the time.

i.e. he once superglued my kitchen cupboard door shut and took my food and hid it. (This however is in retaliation for me moving the entire contents of his room outside the flat door; bed, clothes, posters, books etcc.. when he went home one weekend). its cool that we can both take it. i stuffed an actual cod in his mattress, and he didnt notice until 2 days after :lol:

he put garlic mayo in my toothpaste.

etc

tried stopping a fight once but got punched in the face

LOL your both white innit.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1: Banged some random slore from the club, had good times then decided to breeze from hers at around 6ish because i had to go meet the (future) wifey at the train station in a couple of hours, so got up, went to the mirror, and i had two HENCH love bites on my neck that i didnt even realise were happening to me because i was so smashed... met the girl anyway and she saw them and i just blagged it..... she believed me :rolleyes: (told her what really happened when i was smashed and she pissed me off one time tho :lol: didnt end well)

2: Running down the street after a litre of vodka, fell over and smashed my chin on the pavement, got home. Next morning got up and the house was just covered in blood, my bed, the kitchen, everywhere, must of leaked a pint out of my chin.

3. Me and my boy having a vindaloo for tea, then doing a sambuca challenge when we went out. didnt end well.

4. Ending up on a building site in first year trying to get in a JCB after my boy had just stole a 12ft big tasty sign from mcdonalds.

• Upvote 1

5. Phone going off in exam, ringtone was crankthat souljah boy

:lol:

lowest moments have to be

-doing an allnighter cus of a assignment deadline and fallin asleep in the canteen

- being in the library all night and seeing the cleaners come in along with the students ready to start a fresh day at uni

some party animal. had to neg.

• Downvote 1