TOP 5 WORST MOMENTS OF YOUR UNI CAREER

Corrigan

Guest Supreme Allah

drop some decent pranks please guys. need some inspiration.

get bare argos catalogs.

rip them up.

fill desired room with them.

cnt get better than buttered floor

• Upvote 3

- lost my phone and got a zoot snatched off me

WTF LOL?

WHO does that?

scummy bitty pocket dippers.

same dudes snatched my mates chain aswell and ran like pussies. we was all proper on a completely opposite vibe off the dizzle so didnt expect any negative sh*t to go down, but suppose that was just naivity. was a bit of a scummy rave tbh.

- lost my phone and got a zoot snatched off me

WTF LOL?

WHO does that?

Ive had a joint snatched off me before. Smoking one on my own outside and some down and out the type you see drinking special brew at 9am kept asking for some and then just grabbed it lol. Was too blazed to really say anything plus there was 5 of them. Didnt fancy getting stabbed with a needle or some sh*t all for half a joint <_<

Worst moment was prob getting locked out of my room in 2nd year and thinking it would be a brilliant idea to climb in through the top window. The ladder only went up half way, one of those step ladders so had to pull myself up on to this tiny ledge above the front door. Ofcourse I fell side ways. My friend just stood and laughed. I swear I could have died.

Filling peoples hair driers with flour is quite a good prank we done quite often. Great effect :lol:

Fire extinguisher fights>>>> ____ >>>

Food fights

Stealing food from random flats.

Throwing up on the DJ booth in front of everyone and getting dragged out. Fresheers week this year. Not a good introduction to the year below

I DID THIS UNEQUIVOCALLY

I HAD MY PLASTIC TESCO BAG... AT THE READY

• Upvote 1

gotta get them pizzas and other microwavable meals in, its a must

stole off my flatmates in halls too i really didn't give a f*ck, cooking their food in our kitchen then go to my room get high and enjoy, free food is the best

LAWWWL... IM TELLIN U

I USED TO SAY TO DONZ IM GOIN 'SHOPPING'

1) Banging my ex-girls, little brother's ex girl - who was put in the same flat as me in my 2nd year of uni.

(sounds bad innit - don't judge me)

2) Being the 1st person to get through to the 2nd year of my course (was basically doing an MEng at 18yrs old) then the uni lifestyle got the better of me and I had to defer...I switched courses and they made me start from 1st year. Nothing worse than watching your mates doing their final year whilst you redo your first....Felt like a f*ck*ng wasteman (and rightly so)

3) 1st year - Knocked out a security guard who worked at my accommodation....soon as I turned the corner, I got jumped by his mates.

4) Got an injection at the health centre. I'm pretty sure I asked the nurse if it was ok to drink cos there was a chance I'd be pretty drunk later that night, I remember her saying yes....thats pretty much all I remember that day. Alcohol hit me like never before, couldn't control my body...was vomiting black lumps and allsorts.

so many more

• Upvote 1

1) Banging my ex-girls, little brother's ex girl - who was put in the same flat as me in my 2nd year of uni.

(sounds bad innit - don't judge me)

story? sounds like it could be funny :lol:

Guest Supreme Allah

One quite funny one was in freshers week, got hammered on Sambucca with my flatmates and we saw some guy with a dragon on the back of his shirt (one of those sh*t short sleeve looking bruce lee jobs), we followed him around for at least 40 minutes singing 'unleash the dragon' until he went home. That was pretty gay, but also quite entertaining.

this?

LMAO props

(no idea why the vid is so long)

Guest Awesome Kong

Mine were:

1. Allowing my boys to steal food from peoples flats in halls

2. Sleeping with a fat chick (Once)

3. Sleeping with a chick who was sh*t at sex

4. Not sleeping with enough students

5. Retaking my second year

Lots more

/

Are the negs for not sleeping with enough women?

• Downvote 9

Mine were:

1. Allowing my boys to steal food from peoples flats in halls

2. Sleeping with a fat chick (Once)

3. Sleeping with a chick who was sh*t at sex

4. Not sleeping with enough students

5. Retaking my second year

Lots more

/

Are the negs for not sleeping with enough women?

Thought I would come back with real ones

Had some mad headache and someone got me a drink and told me to bang couple pills

Heaadache gone hour later looking to go out cos I feel fresh

start Street Fighter drinking...every round u lose is a shot.....or something like that

remember waking up to a bouncer tapping me in a club telling me I shud go get fresh air

Had some mad headache and someone got me a drink and told me to bang couple pills

start Street Fighter drinking...every round u lose is a shot.....or something like that

remember waking up to a bouncer tapping me in a club telling me I shud go get fresh air

ur hardcore fam

Guest Sun Tzu

elaborate...