If The Whites Left

Guillermo Rigondeaux

Don't you think it's a bit oxymoronic to say you're proud of being white yet skin colour doesn't matter?

The aim of the song was supposed to be someone saying they were proud to be white and as he questioned things more, he come to the conclusion that skin colour was nothing to be proud of considering we are all human beings. Well, that's what I tried to manifest anyway.

So I was in the boozer with philos and Steven this morning and we were discussing an interesting topic:

If the whites left the forum, would it be a better place?

I'm talking about the big lads here, guys like myself, dubby, jack, sho, philos, steve, pifferhands, lulu, fa23, ozil, frank, necksta etc.

Imo it would not be better, heres my reasoning:

1. we bring the banter

2. we start most of the good topics, except exposures

3. we generally know more about footy and boxing

4. this is multicultural

If we were not here it would just be exposure topics and arguments about ghana/nigera or WWE topics.

As a gesture of goodwill we would leave Esquilax with you fellas to do as u please. I.e. send him to the shop or getting drinks etc..

constructive thoughts are welcome.

Have a great Weekend fellas.

ur a big guy? what the f*ck have you contributed to this forum? then you mentioned frank, and steve? :/

none of that list even crosses my mind apart from Ozil who is from turkmenistan...hardly white.

f*ck off back to america to shoot your imaginary version of Rocky 9 mate.

Guest Esquilax

Franks the only white who even registers at least he aint pc even if he is a c*nt ...the rest are pc negro beggers

:(

All that... For NOTHING.