The Summer Transfer Thread

Guest Portuguese

Don't be so sure.Won't lie Cuellar got me gassed during the 07-08 season so much that I thought he should be in the Spanish Euro 2008 squad. Truth to be told he looked immense in a nine man defence.

Guest haze-e

Sorry to go back a couple pages but who does Ruz support? Dont recall seeing him post in this room before Lol.Anyway as Heero said the damage is done. If he satys you will have an unhappy player on your books.

Sorry to go back a couple pages but who does Ruz support? Dont recall seeing him post in this room before Lol.Anyway as Heero said the damage is done. If he satys you will have an unhappy player on your books.
probably arsenal./f*ck him let him rot. better than selling him to the rent boys.

Lol at saying Moolah and Real Madrid don't contribute in the Sports roomLol at saying french league is shitLol at Qpr without Adel taraabtExtra lool at conspiracy theories
LOL at your brown tongueYour one of them guys who aint never been to a football match init
  • Downvote 1

lol @ Denilson and B52, these guys where originally talking like they had options.
wengers gassed them. all the undeserved matches they played for a champions league club had them thinking they had their pick of top european clubs. the reality was very different.
  • Upvote 1

^^^Flojo you always been known as a moist yute on here always trying to beg an lolPeople acting over serious on here like they are super football experts, proper makes me laugh
lol I think you're the one taking this topic the most serious, go watch an Alex Jones vid or whatever it is you do to relax then come back and you'll probably clock you're making a mug of yourself.
  • Downvote 1