The Summer Transfer Thread

Guest FA23
not seen it posted anywhere, Anthony Pilkington has joined Norwich, excellent example (one of many) who might've slipped through the net, tore FC a new oneplaying for Atherton colleries, moved up from non-league through to the premiership. hope he recovers fully from the injury, and makes a good go of it next season,
Pilkington is very good, tekkers in abundance, both footed. Should do well if he recovers from the broken leg.

Guest FA23

Hunter was saying Malaga could be an option for Tevez as the top 2 aren't interested and they are the only other possible option in spain.Could see it happening.

Guest Portuguese
Malaga want Sneijder, and I dont mean Rodney...Fernando Hierro is joining as Sporting Director.Sorry Portugese.
It's cool not a problem but next time mention some official news to go with the rumor eg Pellegrini signing a new contract until 2015
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Malaga want Sneijder, and I dont mean Rodney...Fernando Hierro is joining as Sporting Director.Sorry Portugese.
It's cool not a problem but next time mention some official news to go with the rumor eg Pellegrini signing a new contract until 2015
:D

Guest M12 Part 2

Should I add a formation too?
  • Upvote 1

Guest Portuguese

f*ck I give you this one but true say Malaga wanted to do an Affiliation with Arsenal so I am not that surprised you broke this news earlierTalk about being ITK Take a bow son!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1