The Summer Transfer Thread

"He better watch what he eats around there"regarding cliche liking toures wifes food :D
truss

Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez has declared that he wants to leave the club this summer but has asked for the fans' understanding.The Argentina international submitted a transfer request in December, before quickly performing a dramatic U-turn and pledging his commitment to the club following clear-the-air talks.His long-term future remained the subject of intense speculation but manager Roberto Mancini always expressed confidence that he would stay.Mancini stated over the weekend that he planned to keep Tevez after a proposed swap deal with Inter Milan for Samuel Eto'o fell through.City's FA Cup success and UEFA Champions League qualification also appeared to boost their chances of holding on to the 27-year-old, but the reasons for his decision are more personal.Tevez has never made a secret of the fact that he misses his children, who have been living with their mother back in Argentina, and he wants to put their interests first.The news that he is again seeking a departure will come as a major blow to City, considering the impact he has made since controversially joining from local rivals Manchester United in 2009.Tevez's announcement comes on the same day that City made their first signing of the summer, bringing in Gael Clichy from Arsenal."It is with great regret that I have to inform Manchester City of my wish to leave the club," he said in a statement."Everything I do, I do for my daughters, Katie and Florencia. I need to be closer to them and to spend more time with them."Manchester City have yet to respond to the statement and attempts to speak with Tevez will be complicated due to his present commitment to Argentina at the Copa America.

Apparently emile heskey was seen earlier on arsenal's training groundsthe groundsman asked him "what's in your bag son?"heskey says "a strapon, lubricant,some class A drugs and a shotgun"the groundsman says "thank f*ck for that... i thought you had ure boots!"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 16

Apparently emile heskey was seen earlier on arsenal's training groundsthe groundsman asked him "what's in your bag son?"heskey says "a strapon, lubricant,some class A drugs and a shotgun"the groundsman says "thank f*ck for that... i thought you had ure boots!"
whateverbabs.gif
  • Upvote 2

Guest Portuguese

West Ham/QPR/Norwich could not guarantee him first team football but Poyet has said he will build team around CMSDario Concathis little Argentinean has just joined the ranks of the highest paid players in world football following his move to the Chinese Super League from Brazilian giants Fluminense. The 5ft 5in midfielder has signed a three-and-a-half-year contract with the recently promoted Guangzhou, said to be worth a whopping £6.4million a year. The Asian club paid a further £10million for the playmaker's transfer from South America, where he was named player of the year in 2010. Discussing the mind-boggling deal, Fluminense coach Abel Braga said: ‘This is a good offer for the club, and words cannot describe what it represents to Conca. ‘It will allow him and his family financial security in just two and a half years. ‘This offer will put him in the top ten highest-paid players in the world.’ Conca joins fellow South Americans Paulao, Renato Caja and Cleo at Guangzhou.Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/868275-dario-conca-joins-worlds-highest-paid-players-list-following-transfer-to-china#ixzz1RDeA1HKk

Guest Portuguese

Brighton were champions of L1 and play better football,better coach,better stadium,more ambitionCMS didn't want to fight for a spot at them clubs you just mentioned

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese

I am worried about my club seriously amI don't think that we are going to sign Aguero/Neymar to be honest. I think we are more likely to do a deal for Adebayor (rage)Coentrao has refused to travel with Benfica to Switzerland for their first stage of preseason. what a c*nt move to pull.If you believe the rumours Mourinho thinks Coentrao is better than Marcelo. Coentrao will displace on Marcelo as left back and Marcelo will deputise both at left back and left wing. That is the most recent story.The other big news that has come out in the last couple of days is that Pepe has still not signed a new contract. There was a verbal agreement last February or March but it was never finalised. Chelsea are in for Pepe offering him 6m euro per season. AVB likes him quite a lot and Chelsea are prepared to pay 20m euro. Nobody knows about Varane really. There are some people claiming he is going to play in RM Castilla next year. Pepe and Marcelo going out of the team would coincide with the conspiracy theorists that allege Florentino Perez is still trying to get rid of all of the Ramon Calderon signings. -------------------CasillasArbeloa-----S. Ramos-----Carvalho-----Coentrao------------Alonso-----Khedira--Ronaldo----------Ozil--------------Di Maria------------------HiguainI don't think Sahin will automatically start, I think Mourinho still likes Khedira in the XI.As for the clubs finances, we still have a lot of debt but we also (according to the financial reports presented a couple of weeks ago) had record setting revenues this last year and finished the 2010/11 season with profits of around 30m euro.Very bad times ahead

• Downvote 2

Guest Portuguese

The Argentine playmaker will seemingly ply his trade in Serie A next season after speculation suggests that a five-year deal with the the world champions has been agreedInter have completed the transfer of midfielder Ricky Alvarez from Argentine champions Velez Sarsfield for a fee of €12 million, La Gazzetta dello Sport reports. A report from last week suggested that both clubs had reached an agreement over a transfer fee, and the world champions have now agreed terms with the player over a five-year deal worth €1.8m per year.Inter will reportedly pay Velez Sarsfield an initial fee of €5.7m, while another €3.5m will be paid after Alvarez has made 15 appearances for the club (€1m after five games, €1m after 10 games and €1.5m after 15 games), amounting to €9.2m in total. The remaining €2.8m relates to taxes that the Italian giants have agreed to pay.

If we some how finish above you next season mate.You may as well go back to playing cricket.
We still have Harry as our manager mate. I'm not getting too comfortable, he's already said it's going to be hard to finish in the top half of the table this season.