The Summer Transfer Thread

#Twente striker Bryan Ruiz confirms #Tottenham in talks to sign him: "I'd be honoured to play alongside Rafael van der Vaart."
Even though its very unlikely now, Spurs would do amazing to get this guy. Honestly one of the most exciting players to watch, rate him highly.

#Twente striker Bryan Ruiz confirms #Tottenham in talks to sign him: "I'd be honoured to play alongside Rafael van der Vaart."
Even though its very unlikely now, Spurs would do amazing to get this guy. Honestly one of the most exciting players to watch, rate him highly.
'Arry doesnt rate him, gonna end up at fulham.

REPORTER: ARE YOU GONNA BRING IN 2 GREAT PLAYERS TO REPLACE THESE TWO GREAT PLAYERS?(CESC AND NASRI)WENGER: I ALREADY HAVE:rofl:
ur missing out that he said we already have bought great players but IDEALLY WE WANT MORE & MIDFIELD IS THE PLACE WE ARE LOOKING TO STRENGTHEN

Cipher, we know 'sky sports news understands' is about as reliable as a portugese source..
apologies, I sort of paraphrased the quoteMata himself has said that he turned down Arsenal
It was also a question of sporting achievement, not money. Arsenal and Tottenham were both interested in me but they did not compare with the Blues.