The Random Facebook Pics/Vids Thread

Admin.

if you're not on a wife ting. at this age banging a mature chick is the way forward tbh. My bredrin has been smashing one 35 year old for TIME. She never comes round his place, they never jam, she just picks him up f*cks him and thats the extent of their arrangement. She even cooks man full english in the morning after and she never expects presents/to go out in the daytime with him etc. perfect situation IMO, add to that he can come out with us whenever he wants and she isnt connected to any circles so he can do what he wants when hes not with her.
this is the f*ck*ng dream

dunno y tht eastern block is so evil. yuri can u explain?
it's a cold world over there bro. life is a lot harsher for most people (srs). "don't get a lot of love, so i don't show much" etc etcthat video annoyed me though. pissed that the dog survived, i wished a quick death for it.

lol i knew u were gonna bring up tht harsh life stuff.its a hard life in ghana for some but u dont see ppl torturing animals/ppl.everyone still has a smile and is warm/friendlyso wots the eastern blocks excuse?
no i don't just mean that life is hard in terms of povertyshit food, sh*t weather, sh*t grey tower blocks, sh*t corrupt society, sh*t army where you get conscripted to be beaten into a bloody mess every nightbut the culture is the main thing. the place/way i grew up anyway... none of that hugging and smiling and stuff. people who grew up/lived in the soviet union days had very difficult lives where you spent your entire life just trying to get by and beat the system, there was literally no time to be pally pally with people. for a lot of people it's just not a very happy place.

lol i knew u were gonna bring up tht harsh life stuff.its a hard life in ghana for some but u dont see ppl torturing animals/ppl.everyone still has a smile and is warm/friendlyso wots the eastern blocks excuse?
no i don't just mean that life is hard in terms of povertyshit food, sh*t weather, sh*t grey tower blocks, sh*t corrupt society, sh*t army where you get conscripted to be beaten into a bloody mess every nightbut the culture is the main thing. the place/way i grew up anyway... none of that hugging and smiling and stuff. people who grew up/lived in the soviet union days had very difficult lives where you spent your entire life just trying to get by and beat the system, there was literally no time to be pally pally with people. for a lot of people it's just not a very happy place.
aka evil is part of the culture. fair enough
nah but the systems that have been in place have forced that onto people. basically a lot of people aren't used to nice treatment, so they don't automatically treat people nicely. your average russian isn't en emotionless psycho who goes round throwing dogs off roofs though,

the ghana being warm thing is def true though but it's cos (from what i understand) ghana has a much more relaxed/informal cultureif you walk round russia smiling at people in the street they'll think you're nuts/foreign. it's just a bit of a more stand-off ish culture. personally i think the weather has a lot to do with it (srs) it's depressing, plus who the fuk wants to stand around making small talk when it's -20? in ghana the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing throgh yuor hair, you can forget your troubles for a minute