Devil Music

Guest M12

This discussion is draining, both sides are so entrenched in their beliefs that the frustration of having someone with completely opposite views spills over to the point that the over riding characteristic of the debate is arrogance.

Morals aren't exclusive to theists so I don't see why they tend to try take the moral high ground. At the same time I don't know why atheists who exclusively fall back on science insist on picking apart religion for it's lack of logic, it's like the irony of their whole belief in logic being derived from a random bang is lost on them.

None of us definitely know.

On the contrary and if anything, you are inevitably being arrogant yourself with your judgement of our views

A lot of people including myself who have contributed to this thread have not not thrown their beliefs at others nor 'take the moral high ground' as you put it

Most people are just trying to spark debate by challenging others to open their minds to consider that there may be more to life than what they know, whilst also offering evidence to argue their point.

Unfortunately there are certain individuals in this thread that are not willing (in my honest opinion afraid) to open their minds and at least contemplate that there is more to life than what they know and we are all in a constant journey for knowledge and understanding

This discussion is draining, both sides are so entrenched in their beliefs that the frustration of having someone with completely opposite views spills over to the point that the over riding characteristic of the debate is arrogance.

Morals aren't exclusive to theists so I don't see why they tend to try take the moral high ground. At the same time I don't know why atheists who exclusively fall back on science insist on picking apart religion for it's lack of logic, it's like the irony of their whole belief in logic being derived from a random bang is lost on them.

On the contrary and if anything, you are inevitably being arrogant yourself with your judgement of our views

A lot of people including myself who have contributed to this thread have not not thrown their beliefs at others nor 'take the moral high ground' as you put it

Most people are just trying to spark debate by challenging others to open their minds to consider that there may be more to life than what they know, whilst also offering evidence to argue their point.

Unfortunately there are certain individuals in this thread that are not willing (in my honest opinion afraid) to open their minds and at least contemplate that there is more to life than what they know and we are all in a constant journey for knowledge and understanding

I think if you look at most posts you'll see my 'judgement' was valid. Most people aren't trying to open people's minds to anyone's views but their own, if you look at every post that has a reference they all fall in line with that person's train of thought.

CP said something like 'Atheism = worshiping the devil'

Esquilax has been saying following god is equivalent to being trolled.

Some have been saying that atheism is a way of justifying a certain way of life.

These are all examples of people being unable to grasp that someone could have an entirely different view and still be on an equal standing either intellectually or morally.

Who is the bit in bold aimed at?

Guest Supreme Allah

born Catholic, went to Catholic nursey n first 2 primary years, then became that random African jump around in the church type, speak in tongues and hold ur head like ur about to faint type Christian

gt the stripes to moan (dont directed at anyone, im just about to sleep, closin statement)

I think if you look at most posts you'll see my 'judgement' was valid. Most people aren't trying to open people's minds to anyone's views but their own, if you look at every post that has a reference they all fall in line with that person's train of thought.

Some have been saying that atheism is a way of justifying a certain way of life.

These are all examples of people being unable to grasp that someone could have an entirely different view and still be on an equal standing either intellectually or morally.

no i didnt thats all

Whites have always given their soul to god,

Whites have always been tarnished by other races through jealously or just evilness

No white man can go out his front door every day and not go down the highstreet and receieve a bad word from another race even if they have tried their hardest to make things right.

We're allways giving, for god, for human race.

You tell me whose the devil..

• Downvote 3

was aimed at the atheists tbh,

out of the two ends of the spectrum at least one side offers some points of argument and backing their claims with evidence/sources etc. This of course being the whole basis to maintain a healthy debate no?

I personally have no issues with anybody’s viewpoints no matter how farfetched because we’re all here to explore/debate and ultimately learn

Funny thing is usually in my experience its the religious heads that are the most closed minded and the most frustrating to debate with so I am surprised with what I see in this thread

but I think more than anything that constitutes to certain individuals being plain dumb, that or they are having a personal crisis lol

And yes I do personally believe about Athiests being devil worshipers though I did say indirectly, not like they draw out penticals and sacrice animals or any pagan sh*t like that lol,

I have tried countless times to spark a debate with certain heds but I just get trolled tbh I should know better and keep my trap shut maybe at a later point I might start some threads but for now im not involed

Guest Esquilax

The idea that you think atheism is some sort of personal crisis is yet another form of self righteous arrogance

Like we can't really think what we think, we've just strayed from the Lord's path or something

Do you see?

Guest Sun Tzu

Anybody with half a brain can realise that our society is degenerating in a way like never before seen and particular events which have been foretold in the Qua'ran, Torah and Bible are occurring which should at least warrant a raised eyebrow from the atheists but yet they are so defensive when anything conclusive pops up and are very quick to dismiss it.

It's almost like some people are fearful a God actually exists because they love their way of living so much.

very true

The idea that you think atheism is some sort of personal crisis is yet another form of self righteous arrogance

Like we can't really think what we think, we've just strayed from the Lord's path or something

Do you see?

anyone can be in a personal crisis mate, its not reserved to athiests though I am yet to speak to one who can make sense of their beliefs so I am inclined to believe that both are linked

where is this arrogance talk coming from?

I mean im asking you a simple question which bears no ego, and you responded by going on about the 10th dimention and black holes or some sh*t not quite sure I didnt read into it too much.

was that some kind of diversion tactic or something or was you just being a stupid f*ck*ng prick

c/s CP as well

Guest Esquilax

Do you see?

anyone can be in a personal crisis mate, its not reserved to athiests though I am yet to speak to one who can make sense of their beliefs so I am inclined to believe that both are linked

where is this arrogance talk coming from?

I mean im asking you a simple question which bears no ego, and you responded by going on about the 10th dimention and black holes or some sh*t not quite sure I didnt read into it too much.

was that some kind of diversion tactic or something or was you just being a stupid f*ck*ng prick

c/s CP as well

No, you didn't ask me a 'simple question' you asked me to provide what I thought was evidence for non existence of God, it's hardly a philosophical question.

And it's the assumption that a personal crisis inflicts someone who isn't a believer because they're confused etc

How can you speak of being humble and asking humble questions when you likened atheism to devil worship? Atheists don't even think the devil exists, is that what you meant by 'indirectly'? Again, arrogance, presuming that you are right and you KNOW that there is a devil

This is what I'm saying, I don't pretend like i have all the answers

Guest Esquilax

The devil is just an angel who got a bit big for his boots

God has had this problem since he started making things, when angels were coming down to earth and breeding women and creating freakish demi gods

He's not a giant red 8 headed snake monster, some p*ssy tbh

hmmmm.

just skimmed the whole thread. always wondered hw funny it is that most blacks are championing God but the whites tht brought it to africa, asia etc are nw abandoning it.

I belive in God , a christian God but i'm sure thats mainly because of the way i have been brought up.I always wonder how do i know im following the right God, if whites hadnt come to Africa and me and my forefathers jammed bk there wouldnt we be worshipping the sun , etc. How do we know that thts the worng religion to follow.

However noone can dispute that a higher being exists / created us look around , look out of ur window , look in the mirror. No way , NO WAY was all of this created by chance or some scientific phenomenon to think that is silly.

Also couple years bk i read the Book Of Revelations , really got me shook and recommend anyone even if you dont beleieve in God, at least read the BOR

If its not from God its of the devil

If you're not with God you're wiVh Vhe devil

No grey area

at the same time u can see where an atheist is coming from , this statment is silly.

so u can be the most kind, giving charitable person , rarely selfish doing everything good and right but because you dont believe in God you are going to hell, whereas a Mafia boss guilty of killing bare dons, drug dealing etc etc goes to church does the sign of the cross before he eats and because of this he has his seat in heaven.

However noone can dispute that a higher being exists / created us look around , look out of ur window , look in the mirror. No way , NO WAY was all of this created by chance or some scientific phenomenon to think that is silly.

Personally find it more difficult to believe it was a higher being rather than chance.

My ancestors believed in a sole God, hence in my language the name for God is Mawu the same God we worshipped before and after the introduction of christianitybut at the same time they worshipped what they thought were the spirits on their own ancestors which were actually in my opinion Djinn

Just like how when people do ooija they think they are encountering a dead relative it is actually a spirit or Djinn

Btw Djinn is an Islamic concept one of my boys explained to me I recommend reading up on it, very interesting stuff, there are four types which explains ghosts, demons etc.

However they aren't all evil according to Muslims, and the Qur'an...

"...and there were jinn that worked in front of him, by the leave of his Lord," (Qur’an 13:12) "And before Solomon were marshalled his hosts,- of jinn and men and birds, and they were all kept in order and ranks." (Quran 27:17)

My ancestors believed in a sole God, hence in my language the name for God is Mawu the same God we worshipped before and after the introduction of christianitybut at the same time they worshipped what they thought were the spirits on their own ancestors which were actually in my opinion Djinn

Just like how when people do ooija they think they are encountering a dead relative it is actually a spirit or Djinn

Btw Djinn is an Islamic concept one of my boys explained to me I recommend reading up on it, very interesting stuff, there are four types which explains ghosts, demons etc.

However they aren't all evil according to Muslims, and the Qur'an...

"...and there were jinn that worked in front of him, by the leave of his Lord," (Qur’an 13:12) "And before Solomon were marshalled his hosts,- of jinn and men and birds, and they were all kept in order and ranks." (Quran 27:17)

so but for your ancestors being taught by ppl to thier way of worshipping God is wrong , its very likely that you and I would be practising this type of worship.

So whos to say that they were wrong and Christianity is right.

Endless cycle of questions to which we will never know the answers until its too late

the whole point of christianity isnt that you're perfect and that what gets you into heaven. Its that your realise you should try to be perfect and strive towards it but you will never actually reach it. The whole point is the only person who is and ever will be perfect was Jesus. You just have to try and live a good life and be genuinely sorry when you make mistakes and ask for forgiveness etc.

I'm genuinely sorry I made the mistake of coming into this topic.

Lord forgive me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: