ViP2 Mixtape / EP

Guest FA23

Louis Rederer, musicians should network anywhere they see other musicians who are doing their thing, and like Flojo said, we'll be showin it to each others' audiences so our music will have further reach.

Will submit for vocal and instrumental

Guest 11 Bills

vip2 mixtape, vip2 rave, vip2 link up , vip2 footy match WTF

how about u rent a yard and create a vip2 retreat all the users can go jam in there

make 'war dubs' etc etc

all dese vip2 sh*t is neeky to the max its a internet forum go and do these things with ur real friends if you have any ffs only person with an excuse is davy mayb esquil

another-rozay-o.gif

YOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

IF YOU DONT WANNA STAY YOU CAN

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

• Downvote 1

can you?

lol

the bars in my Lust video show more talent than anything You've ever shown on here

the video editing of my Lust video show more talent than anything You've ever shown on here

if You don't like the Lust instrumental, i produced this

and this is me mixing on CD decks

Your turn

• Downvote 1

trust, i'm a tortured individual like that bloke who painted them flowers and chopped his own ear off, half the time i make something and then delete it and curse myself for being so sh*t and then i don't have the balls to start something new, other times i have so many ideas at once i just sit there and do nothing with brain overload.

• Upvote 2