ViP2 Mixtape / EP

Guest FA23

In all honesty let goddaz do his thing, but he must realise we aren't hating on his stuff for no reason

every1 else who has posted GOOD music has received ratings, it's not a personal thing

i just hope for his own sake that he won't be one of those dons beggin you to buy their mixtape down oxford st at like 40, wondering why their wife and children have left them

Call it what you want but imo you man taking it to some next ting.

I have recieved good ratings too AND?

Don't hope nothing for me. Financially I'm good tbh. My wife & children are & will always be looked after.

Like I said before, I get where you man are coming from, honestly I do & it must be hurting you lot in some way to be going on like you are but at the end of the day that's you mans issues.

I can't help you with that. Right or wrong I'm doing me just like your doing you.

I wasn't born here so I sound different to you man AND?

I done sh*t in music that you man are just refusing to believe or should I say 'are all dumbfounded as to how you got anywhere'

Whether I'm making money or not, spitting good or not, did this or not I'M GOOD. Financially music is not my main source of income but why are you so concerned & getting bent out of shape?

/

Tbh on this music ting I don't think any of you guys have got sh*t on me especially Maleven. What the f*ck have you done? I've been hearing this is my year this my year for YEARS! Real talk.

Disclaimer: I'm not being arrogant coz tbh I haven't done overly good & I understand that some members here may have done better things than me but I'm not aware of.

no one isn't talking about the way you sound, or pronounce words

your lyrics are sh*t, the songs you make are rubbish

when you listen to Klashnekoff, Mystro and even Skinnyman (people from your age group/generation) do you not hear the quality difference in their lyrics to yours??

Doesn't that tell you something? were getting 'bent out of shape' telling you that the music you make is rubbish.

What we have here is another deluded artist. And the sooner everyone starts being honest the better lol

I hear dat fam u put in a bag of work but ur still sh*t.

Once a year I come with a freestyle tht deads ur whole catalogue.

Knowin off here knows u.

Lol at puttin in work and being a sh*t nobody. If I ever put in work it would be a madness.

Unlk for goddax who be stay failing

Whatever SHORTBOY

Until you put in this 'work' & this madness occurs your dreaming what I've already lived.

'sh*t' Goddaz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_________>>>>>Maleven

Until you put in this 'work' & this madness occurs your dreaming what I've already lived.

looool alright tinie tempah calm down

I have recieved good ratings too AND?

proof? you got any reviews or anything i can read? album? mixtape?

do you believe your a good rapper?

or even average?

YES!!!

YES!!!!

then i dunno tbh *gives up*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92rXA2GY50I

loool, and again i would love to see proof of the homegrown award you won, and you got a link to ur westwood and dj 279 appearance?

Mate u can put ur baddest track up against any avg ting I've done if u want

Ur sh*t end of

Stop talking & make it happen coz I don't need to prove sh*t. Up your baddest track not what you claim to be your 'average' track & lets do this ting. If you only have average tracks then stfu.

Your short & sh*t end of.

I am already winning.

the arguement u are having is a waste of time

regardless of what the truth is...

goddaz is never gonna believe that he is sh*t

same way lens will always feel fly like a g6 in his nike tops

and essskkkayyyoooo will always think he was bawsing it in the back of that car

they all believe in themselves and i respect that

but i may lol from time to time

Guest haze-e

Pmsl! Faze look what you started, beef all over the house (No Skepta)

I'm just saying everyday drop a war dub innit. I will go studio NOW and end man if anyone sends! (War dub ting still)

• Downvote 4

Guest haze-e

Pmsl! Faze look what you started, beef all over the house (No Skepta)

I'm just saying everyday drop a war dub innit. I will go studio NOW and end man if anyone sends! (War dub ting still)

*looks at avatar*

no u wont mate sit down

Twice you have attempted this now...

I swear your on tag for littering stop talking brah.

Wasteman.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3