UEFA EURO U21's 2011

mp*

Stupid Stupid comment.
How is it stupid?
So should united liverpool arsenal go camp outside catalan hospitals and get first dibs on the new lads that are born with it.thats how stupid it is.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:D/I give up debating with Im Broke on this one. The Giggs quote said once a week and he somehow came up with twice a week...
Once a week for two years.Its still fair to say that Man City contributed to Giggs development before United snapped him up, no different from Sterling then, the only difference is that if Giggs was born in the same era Man City would have took him on to their academy, and United would have to had paid a substantial fee for him as well.

Stupid Stupid comment.
How is it stupid?
So should united liverpool arsenal go camp outside catalan hospitals and get first dibs on the new lads that are born with it.thats how stupid it is.
You idiot, can't even understand the point I'm trying to make
  • Downvote 3

Stupid Stupid comment.
How is it stupid?
You idiot, can't even understand the point I'm trying to make
of course i understand what your point is.... and its f*ck*ng retarded.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:D/I give up debating with Im Broke on this one. The Giggs quote said once a week and he somehow came up with twice a week...
Once a week for two years.Its still fair to say that Man City contributed to Giggs development before United snapped him up, no different from Sterling then, the only difference is that if Giggs was born in the same era Man City would have took him on to their academy, and United would have to had paid a substantial fee for him as well.
:D :D :D :D make it stopim laughing at your whole post but this bit in particular
Its still fair to say that Man City contributed to Giggs development before United snapped him up, no different from Sterling then, the only difference is that if Giggs was born in the same era Man City would have took him on to their academy, and United would have to had paid a substantial fee for him as well.
lol does anyone else see no difference between the Sterling & Giggs transfers?

make it stopim laughing at your whole post but this bit in particular
Its still fair to say that Man City contributed to Giggs development before United snapped him up, no different from Sterling then, the only difference is that if Giggs was born in the same era Man City would have took him on to their academy, and United would have to had paid a substantial fee for him as well.
LMAOThem SNM but let me say more bars there

:D :D :D :D make it stopim laughing at your whole post but this bit in particular
This is why i say you have poor comprehension skills you retarded degenerate, i said theres no difference to the situations because the fact is that there development was both highly aided by clubs before they went to United and Liverpool, thats the point i was trying to make u mug. Then i went onto say that if Giggs was born in this era, it would of been highly likely that united would have had to pay a substantial fee to acquire him of citys books.Next time i'll try word it better, as i see that your parents are probably one of them Neville Neville types, and that may have rubbed off on you.

This is why i say you have poor comprehension skills you retarded degenerate, i said theres no difference to the situations because the fact is that there development was both highly aided by clubs before they went to United and Liverpool, thats the point i was trying to make u mug. Then i went onto say that if Giggs was born in this era, it would of been highly likely that united would have had to pay a substantial fee to acquire him of citys books.Next time i'll try word it better, as i see that your parents are probably one of them Neville Neville types, and that may have rubbed off on you.
LOOL keyboard warrior eylisten macho manSterling was a whole 2 years older than Giggs when he joined Liverpool & Giggs joined Unitedhe had been at QPR through the various youth systems for SEVEN YEARS before you lot signed him.he was scoring goals for the u18 team!!!! he already played for England while at QPR!!! and used to train with the first team!!!!!he trained their for hundreds of more hours a week then Giggs ever would have with Manchester City...Giggs went to a Man City school, once a week, for 18 monthsand then was signed by United when he was 13, 13!!!!!you cannot compare the two you silly silly manso say another dumb thing and u'll never post in this room again f*ck boy

i said theres no difference to the situations because the fact is that there development was both highly aided by clubs before they went to United and Liverpool, thats the point i was trying to make u mug.
YOUR POINT IS WRONG, NO COMPARISON

LOOL keyboard warrior eylisten macho manSterling was a whole 2 years older than Giggs when he joined Liverpool & Giggs joined Unitedhe had been at QPR through the various youth systems for SEVEN YEARS before you lot signed him.he was scoring goals for the u18 team!!!! he already played for England while at QPR!!! and used to train with the first team!!!!!he trained their for hundreds of more hours a week then Giggs ever would have with Manchester City...Giggs went to a Man City school, once a week, for 18 monthsand then was signed by United when he was 13you cannot compare the two you silly silly manso say another dumb thing and u'll never post in this room again f*ck boy
Sterling was 15, Giggs was 14.Giggs had gone to Man City once a week for two years.He had enquiries, from Liverpool.Ferguson thought he was such a big talent, that he personally went and saw him himself, and promised him a pro contract.Your a neville neville type like i said, and you don't make any moolah you broke nigga.

i said theres no difference to the situations because the fact is that there development was both highly aided by clubs before they went to United and Liverpool, thats the point i was trying to make u mug.
Both of their developments were aided by different clubs before they signed for United and Liverpool thats the point, one that is not wrong.

LOOL keyboard warrior eylisten macho manSterling was a whole 2 years older than Giggs when he joined Liverpool & Giggs joined Unitedhe had been at QPR through the various youth systems for SEVEN YEARS before you lot signed him.he was scoring goals for the u18 team!!!! he already played for England while at QPR!!! and used to train with the first team!!!!!he trained their for hundreds of more hours a week then Giggs ever would have with Manchester City...Giggs went to a Man City school, once a week, for 18 monthsand then was signed by United when he was 13you cannot compare the two you silly silly manso say another dumb thing and u'll never post in this room again f*ck boy
Sterling was 15, Giggs was 14.Giggs had gone to Man City once a week for two years.He had enquiries, from Liverpool.Ferguson thought he was such a big talent, that he personally went and saw him himself, and promised him a pro contract.Your a neville neville type like i said, and you don't make any moolah you broke nigga.
lol TF you see how hes using what you corrected him with, to correct me LOLTF told you 2 years, but if you actually work it out, its 18 months mateGiggs was 13, it was before hes 14th birthday. Sterling was 15Sterling had enquiries, from Arsenal, City, Liverpool, United, Chelseasee, againno point, no comparisonso take a 2 month break from this room and we'll see you when the season starts

Both of their developments were aided by different clubs before they signed for United and Liverpool thats the point, one that is not wrong.
you said both their developments were highly aided by different clubs before they signedi said noyou cant compare what QPR did with Sterling to what Man City did with Giggsyou f*ck*ng clownnow f*ck off

Giggs moved to Manchester at 11. I dont know if he was at City for two years, that bit is sketchy, but the general thing is Giggs really played for Salford Boys and his sunday team Deans FC was coached by a scout for Manchester City, the feeling Giggs lets off is that him and City was never serious and like I said the eras are so different its foolish to compare, yet you continue to try.Fortunately for you Darkman is trying to mug himself more than you.