Quick question about PHONES

Fearless-Guy

Guest Lemons

WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE I WAS TRADING MERLIN PREMIER LEAGUE STICKERS, PLAYING CONQUERS AND CHASING GIRLS AROUND THE PLAYGROUND

GET OFF THE NET PAL THERE IS A WHOLE WORLD OUT THERE FOR U TO LEARN ABOUT

You were behaving like that at 17/18?

Speaks volumes brah.

• Upvote 5

Guest Esquilax

Jas chasing little girls around the playground while they scream for teacher to help, f*ck*ng wrong c*nt

"Givvus a kiss!"

The f*ck is wrong with you bro?

#JSL

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest 11 Bills

IPhone is a premium handset, there's certain kiddies phones on android, some cheap ones are sick aswell like the inq cloud touch

Then there's phones that sh*t all over the iPhone in terms of hardware, iPhone just has the most app, NT even sure if their quantity is quality, bt most apps reach cos I guess they see ut as if u buy into the brand at the prices its at then ur more likely to buy apps than someone on a 15p/m android

Guest 11 Bills

budget Androids

HTC Wildfire/Wildfire S, INQ cloud touch, Orange San Francisco, Samsung Galaxy Ace, HTC Incrdible S is out soon, Ill post more as I remember them. just youtube them, theres always videos from events/unboxings/feature run throughs etc.

data allowance is hype, I have 1GB limit and right now I have 919mb left and my refresh date is in 2 weeks, I download music through my phone if Im out, push email, facebook, upload videos and pictures, send and receive files as attachments, download apps, use the connection for A-GPS, download videos, watch youtube, stream radio and a whole load of other sh*t

dnt think ive even touched 800, maybe if I was tethering to my computer or something

500mb is more than enough for me 'coz I'm normally connected to Wifi, being around Uni, pretty much wherever I go in Sheffield I can pick up the uni Wifi.

But one month at home with the net cut off I went way over and my bill was nuts, so it really depends.

Guest 11 Bills

oh yea, if your into blackberrys wait a few months or whatever for the 9900

theres a 13 min vid from the same guys in the related videos, but i cant even open tabs on this windows 95 lookin computer n IE keeps crashing so I can just do one thing at a time

Guest 11 Bills

surely youd be looking for one with more masts in your area?

nt really sure how it works, but I think satellites are just for international calls n that kind of sh*t, phoning someone a mile away will just need a mast

besides, no mainstream phone Im aware of connects to a satellite for anything other than GPS

may be wrong though