Premier Week 36 & Football League Conclusion

Guest FA23

wouldnt be easy to do a wage cap across europe imofixed rate or as a percentage of turnover. there wold be winners nd loosers plus agents will always find a way around these things unless transparency is introduced whereall payments to agents in a deal are disclosedalso what would happen to transfer fees if they put in a wage cap

Was looking through the archives today, caught so much jokes. Shiiit, wish I was a member then.This quote killed me though.

TORRES = CAN MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING, SOMETHING WE LACK BADLY. WHAT A GOAL. THEO GETS A MENTION TOO, SICK RUN AND ASSIST. ADEBAYOR AND EBOUE. f*ck OFF
*cries*/Oh yeah. f*ck ARSENALtil next season

Guest Portuguese
What's that Twente are champions againMcClaren<<<(should of stayed and create a legacy)
My bad it was the dutch cup (BBM can't watch)
  • Downvote 1

Guest FA23
Harry Redknapp reported this morning that he expects Gareth Bale to miss the rest of the season with the ankle injury he picked up against Blackpool on Saturday.The Welsh winger was stretchered off just after the hour mark of the 1-1 draw at the Lane."He's going for a scan, we'll have to wait and see but it looks like he's done his ankle ligaments," said Harry at Spurs Lodge this morning (Monday, May 9)."It was a bad ankle knock. I wouldn't think he would play this season, it'll keep him out now. It's badly swollen so we'll just wait and see what the damage is."Harry also reported fresh injury doubts over Luka Modric (hip), Jermaine Jenas (thigh) and Peter Crouch (back) ahead of Tuesday night's key trip to Manchester City in the Premier League.Tom Huddlestone (ankle), Benoit Assou-Ekotto (hamstring), Wilson Palacios (knee) and Alan Hutton (knee) all remain sidelined.
So the midfield is gonna beNiko - Pienaar - Sandro - Lennon tomorrow if harry isnt a prat. no doubt he will play defoe n pav upfront tho n VDV on the right.