Premier Week 37 - FA Cup Final

Guest FA23

JET has no future with us, hes been useless for Cardiff, limited ability at this level, will be a Dele Adebola type journeyman in the lower leaguesHow Bywater's still a pro gk is beyond me, from that West Ham 5-4 Bradford game when he was a youngster i knew he was sh*t, what hes doing at Cadiff i dnt knoCardiff have been crap anyways, shudda had 2nd sewn up but threw it away smh bottled it again three years onda spin, awfulReading aint even that good, just organised and have a great attitude McDermott's done a great job.. Swansea shud outclass them inda final

JET has no future with us, hes been useless for Cardiff, limited ability at this level, will be a Dele Adebola type journeyman in the lower leaguesHow Bywater's still a pro gk is beyond me, from that West Ham 5-4 Bradford game when he was a youngster i knew he was sh*t, what hes doing at Cadiff i dnt knoCardiff have been crap anyways, shudda had 2nd sewn up but threw it away smh bottled it again three years onda spin, awfulReading aint even that good, just organised and have a great attitude McDermott's done a great job.. Swansea shud outclass them inda final
:D

Guest Portuguese

Historic night beckons for Portuguese footballThe Europa League may be a much derided competition in some quarters. That definitively is not the case in Portugal, as borne out by over 100,000 people attending the two semi-final first legs in Lisbon and Porto.  The gulf in quality between Portugal’s elite clubs and the rest has always meant that the standing of a team is measured more by their achievements on the European stage rather than domestically. When arguing which is the best Portuguese club team of all time, the discussion invariably boils down to a choice between Benfica’s Eusebio inspired two-time European Cup winners of the sixties or Jose Mourinho’s FC Porto that won the Uefa Cup and Champions League in successive seasons. The great Sporting team that straddled the 1940s and 50s winning seven Portuguese championships in eight years does not get a look in.  But this season has been truly exceptional in terms of the results achieved abroad by Portugal’s finest, culminating in the first ever all-Portuguese final. Indeed, when Braga played Benfica in the semi-final, it was the first time two Portuguese clubs had ever faced each other in European competition. Having had to wait over half a century for the first all-Lusitanian meeting, just a fortnight later we have the second.  “North of Portugal to invade Dublin!” screamed one headline after Braga and FC Porto had guaranteed their berth in the decisive game. Both teams included 5,000+ mile round-trips to eastern Europe en route to the final, making it ironic that the showpiece event will be played between clubs located less than 35 miles apart. Braga will start overwhelming underdogs. Nothing that will worry their coach, former long-serving FC Porto striker Domingos Paciência. Braga were not given much of a chance when paired against Celtic, Sevilla, Liverpool, Dinamo Kiev and Benfica. Each time they upset the odds.  Nevertheless, they now face a team some Portuguese pundits are already dragging into the aforementioned ‘best Portuguese team of all time’ discussion. Saturday night’s victory at Maritimo ensured FC Porto became only the second team in Portuguese football history to win the title unbeaten. The 21-point chasm to Benfica in second place is the widest ever points gap between title winners and runners-up. All this has been engineered masterfully by the man who is quickly becoming one of Europe’s most sought-after coaches, Andre Villas-Boas, he who was schooled in the art of management by none other than Sir Bobby Robson and José Mourinho.  Ones to watch: five key players on each side FC Porto:Hulk – The 100 million euro man. That is the buyout clause in the burly striker’s contract. Explosive acceleration, uncommon strength, a dash of Brazilian skill and an astonishingly powerful left-foot shot explain why he is destined to be a worldwide superstar.  Falcao – That Hulk has often been upstaged this season is testament to the predatory instincts of a born goalscorer. The Colombian, named after the legendary Brazilian, has not stopped scoring since joining Porto in the summer of 2009 (71 goals in 84 games) and has already broken the record for goals scored in the Uefa Cup/Europa League in a single season – 16.  Joao Moutinho – The former Sporting captain controversially transferred to FC Porto in the summer of 2010. The move has revitalised his career so much that he has become not only the hub of a magnificent Porto team, but also a key element in a rejuvenated Portugal national team.  Freddy Guarin – Although at Porto since 2008, Guarin was little more than a periphery member of the squad until midway through this season. Villas-Boas has managed to fully untap the talent, dynamism and goalscoring threat few believed were there. Alvaro Pereira – One of Porto’s unsung heroes, the indefatigable left-back patrols the whole of the left flank, defending competently, surging forward with menace and crossing with unerring accuracy.   Braga: Alan – An FC Porto cast-off, the experienced Alan is a master in intelligent movement, piercing passing and clever wing play. Consistently one of the best performers in Portugal.  Lima – Powerful and speedy centre-forward with a penchant for scoring against Porto. Braga’s biggest scoring threat.  Hugo Viana – Former European young player of the year, the ex Newcastle playmaker has rediscovered his mojo after years of being loaned out and riding the bench at Valencia. Orchestrates all of Braga’s set-pieces.  Marcio Mossoro – Dynamic Brazilian with an eye for the spectacular. Combines silky skills with high-energy physical approach.  Silvio – Portugal right-back with a big future. Reliable, fast, tenacious defender with an excellent long-range shot. Porto were rumoured to be in for him but now appears bound for Atletico Madrid

@jaybothroyd you p*ssy, piss off CCFC does not want lazy pussies!! And take that useless @WEDITSJET with you WANKERS@WEDITSJET bye bye@WEDITSJET Jet your a class player and we know it, but people are questioning your attitude jet, make the most of your potential, AFC 4 LYF#Cardiffcitymesseditupagain @WEDITSJET @Jaybothroyd@WEDITSJET Your sh*t! How do you play for Arsenal? :L@WEDITSJET If you ever make the first team regular for Arsenal I will eat my hat. You're attitude stinks as much as your first touch #jogon@WEDITSJET love all the tweets you're getting! You need a new career coz you can't play football!! Why not tweet all us fans an apology?!?!I do feel sorry for @WEDITSJET cuz Burke was far worse in possession & distribution #justsaying@WEDITSJET shocking again f*ck off back to arsenal@WEDITSJET cannot believe u are on Arsenals books, probably the worst professional footballer I've ever seen, blue square prem for you!"@WEDITSJET go back to london with your home boys..n get released next year then find a club..u sh*t houseI really can't wait to see the back of @WEDITSJET, Bywater and in a strange way @jaybothroyd. Bothroyd is a good but his head has gone!!@WEDITSJET well played tonight mate. Readings man of the match@WEDITSJET wow you're awful.@WEDITSJET u gotta work much harder, put ur head down an work! I think u can b a big star but u hav 2 step up ur game considerablyfeels really bad for @WEDITSJET He has all the talent in the world, hopefully someone will wake up and play him in the centre of midfield@WEDITSJET Get back to Arsenal, them fans don't deserve you! played wellHating all the people slating @WEDITSJET this lad is the future only young and doing this haters get a grip!!!@WEDITSJET if your the future of Arsenal then we really are up sh*t creek! You were appalling!!@WEDITSJET is useless #noendproduct

• Upvote 1

I personally dont think he played THAT badly, but hey Cardiff fans always gonna blame him cos he ain't their player & yes he's very lazy.His performance reminded me of present day Arshavin, but in his defence I felt like he was the only one of their attackers that was ever gonna score & he had their best chances.Cardiff was sh*t tho, but JET shouldn't be anywhere near our first-team, he's 21 this year as well!He's basically gonna be another Jermaine Pennant/Jerome Thomas/Jeremie Aliadiere, will leave & then save his best moments for against us.

JET has been very poor for Cardiff, all that stick is deservedHe has that languid style that can be percieved as lazy which I dont think he is, the lad was trying but hes wasnt up to the job but neither wer Cardiff 2be fairThat spell with Doncaster last season is the only thing saving him tbh, also him being able to play anywhere is also hampering him..he needs to choose a position and really knuckle down and progress but I dnt think he willJET and Watt are not good enough for us, JET will be a no.9 in the lower leagues winning flick ons etc like Adebola & Leo Fortune-West

Guest Portuguese

Tonight should be peakThe first ever all Portuguese european finalPortuguese BBQ with the famThey need to realize this is England not Portugal!

• Downvote 2

Guest Portuguese
It's a poor advert for Europa league that braga are in the final. I hope Porto win 5-0
Braga are a good side ask Arsenal/Liverpool fans on hereBut C/S about hoping Porto winning by five(only because them cunts Braga was one of the teams that cost me 7k)Another Portuguese team to be broken up <<<Attack vs DefenceBeauty vs The Beast