Stephen Lawrence pair face murder trial

Vertigo

I must say though as bad as I have seen some white people behave during this I have seen some great levels of decency from white people aswell.

All of those who behaved in this way should be commended.

worf-facepalm.jpg

Real talk.

I've seen a lot of genuine emotion in most of the people involved in the case.

White people laying flowers for Stephen today aswell.

Has to be noted.

these cunts all driving flash cars n big houses but no sign of work

why dont they investigate where the P is coming from

and why doesn't someone murder these people ffs!?

brav... u no i was saying the same thing to myself... in all of the 18 years... WHY HAS NO UNDERGROUND BLACK GANG (NO PUN INTENDED) GONE ROUND TO ELTHAM TO PITCH ON DANSZ?

brav... u no i was saying the same thing to myself... in all of the 18 years... WHY HAS NO UNDERGROUND BLACK GANG (NO PUN INTENDED) GONE ROUND TO ELTHAM TO PITCH ON DANSZ?

This.

Cos black people ain't sh*t.

They kill over nothing, why would this case interest them?

2 things that hit me about this case though

________________ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Uneducated people

&

Science >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guest chap44uns

:/

go and do it or shut up

who are you talking to you character, you are a just the d*ckhead sendout yout for vip2 so play your position and never think otherwise you absolute wasteman

wha wha

your barking up the wrong tree, the spotlights on me

• Upvote 3

This.

the answer to that is simple, black and black violence is encouraged but black people banging on white people or even THESE PEOPLE who are convicted murderers is something black people think they need to think about first.

Same thing as why black rappers do not talk about killing white people but ALWAYS talk about killing other black people.

The road man you speak of who are not banging on these people who killed Stephen are of like mind to many people on this forum tbh the last few topics I have seen on race regarding black people confirms this and those same road man likely feel "race don't matter" they are just about getting their money and reppin a next black man dying means little to them for the same reason black unity means little to people on this forum. Same sh*t really.

http://theunexpurgat...ut-killing.html

This.

the answer to that is simple, black and black violence is encouraged but black people banging on white people or even THESE PEOPLE who are convicted murderers is something black people think they need to think about first.

Same thing as why black rappers do not talk about killing white people but ALWAYS talk about killing other black people.

The road man you speak of who are not banging on these people who killed Stephen are of like mind to many people on this forum tbh the last few topics I have seen on race regarding black people confirms this and those same road man likely feel "race don't matter" they are just about getting their money and reppin a next black man dying means little to them for the same reason black unity means little to people on this forum. Same sh*t really.

http://theunexpurgat...ut-killing.html

i fully hear you man the world is f*cked and the goverments and people in charge and a firm grip on things

good article, everyone click the link and read it

sum old white man called stephen lawrence a nigger on bbc news

What?

bbc news reporter was asking people in brixton their thoughts on racism and the Lawrence case

he interviewed some old crank with missing teeth and he said something along the lines of 'that f*ck*ng nigger stitched them up'

video might crop up

That sh*t is 05 though.

what i thought

but i see e15's (guy has gotta be in his 20s these days) thread and realised there are still tramps on road doing that sh*t about what ends are you from i would love to say your mums c*nt and yank a man in his temple but that would be my life gone

just have to pray that sh*t stays away from me