Stephen Lawrence pair face murder trial

Vertigo

This whole case is a smoke screen to be honest . The government just want every black person to think YES we are finally getting the equality that we deserve , there's no more discrimination ...... NOOOOOO . There was probably no dna evidence atall its the fact that this case would just show how racist the police were (for destroying evidence) and how racist the government are for not trying to push this through hard enough when these scumbags blatantly killed the kid

This is the most sensible thing I have seen you write

/ Guy on the news called Snow who was on some type of original lawrence/mcpherson panel screaming that certain sh*t is worse now than then

• Downvote 1

swear them man were 18 ?

The judge said he would sentence both men tomorrow at 11.30am.

The only sentence he can pass for murder is life, though It will be down to the judge determine the length of tariff.

Mark Ellison QC, prosecuting, said the law required that Dobson and Norris be sentenced to ‘what would have been the punishment shortly after the crime had been committed’. This means they will be sentenced as juveniles – they were 16 and 17 at the time – and the minimum life tariff for those under 18 is 12 years, rather than 15 for an adult.

However the judge may increase the jail term because the attack was racially motivated and because they realised one of the group might use a knife.

Stephen Lawrence & his bredrin was both 18 at the time.

When I heard they were found guilty, I wanted to punch the air in sheer happiness but then I promptly remembered how high racist murder convictions are against black people are in this country...

...but it's something suppose.

racist murder convictions against black people in this country?

how high are they then?

you would like for them to be lower?

When I heard they were found guilty, I wanted to punch the air in sheer happiness but then I promptly remembered how high racist murder convictions are against black people are in this country...

...but it's something suppose.

racist murder convictions against black people in this country?

how high are they then?

you would like for them to be lower?

I meant to say against white folk.

Depends how far back you want to go.

No, higher. That goes for whites & blacks although you'll be hard pushed to find any if at all cases where a black person murders a white person for racial reasons.

This whole case is a smoke screen to be honest . The government just want every black person to think YES we are finally getting the equality that we deserve , there's no more discrimination ...... NOOOOOO  . There was probably no dna evidence atall its the fact that this case would just show how racist  the police were (for destroying evidence) and how racist the government are for not trying to push this through hard enough when these scumbags blatantly killed the kid

there's conspiracies but that one just doesnt carry no weight.black people are not thinking that at all. most are just happy that there's been justice at last, and are still aware that the police has not changed much at allor any other institutions for that matter.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I must say though as bad as I have seen some white people behave during this I have seen some great levels of decency from white people aswell.

All of those who behaved in this way should be commended.

You love white people ennit.

lol

You ain't been on these forums long have you?

I CAN HONESTLY SAY A FEW YEARS AGO, I WAS SO ANGRY HEARING STEVEN LAWRENCES NAME PLASTED ALL OVER THE TV AND ON RADIO OR WHEREVER I WAS... I USED TO SAY TO MYSELF "AH, WHY ARE THEY STILL BANGING ON ABOUT THIS STEVEN LAWRENCE GUY..."

NOW... I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY

I WAS HEARTFELT AND SOLEMN WHILST WATCHING THE ITV PROGRAMME YESTERDAY... I ALSO FELT EMPOWERED AND I WANTED TO ALSO JUMP IN THE SCREEN AND KILL THOSE WHITE BASTARDS

WHAT ALSO ENRAGED ME WAS HOW THE RECREATION SHOWED HOW THE f*ck*ng POLICE WASTED VALUABLE TIME QUESTIONING HIS BOY WHILE STEVEN WAS JUST LAYING ON THE f*ck*ng FLOOR ANYHOW...

SOMETIMES...

SOMETIMES...

Smh @ the sentence but it's something I suppose.

C/s Toney on anyone of us could have been Stephen Lawrence.

I defo could have been SL when I used to live in Feltham. In the early 90's that was a BNP strong hold I vividly remember being chased by a group of skin heads with knives & baseball bats. Dear God I ran for my life & managed escape from them.