Zlastboss says BMSW and BWSL

Guest M12

What a prick, however he is ugly so his opinion is void

He is a prick, but that's some infantile logic still.

telling u bro

whats him being butters got to do with his theory lol

... end of the day beauty is in the eye of beholder

if thats his theory behind it then fair enough but i dont agree with his opinion

Agreed. But that wasn't your initial point.

You can't say that because someone is 'unattractive', their opinion is 'void'. Just saying.

• Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

Lol @ Black men 'winning'.

On a superficial level maybe, but these non-Black women & more specifically White women (Caucasians influence the dating game the most) don't errr, how can I put this, 'respect' Black men like we SHOULD be respected.

If your pipe is strong respect will follow

#just saying.

Lol @ Black men 'winning'.

On a superficial level maybe, but these non-Black women & more specifically White women (Caucasians influence the dating game the most) don't errr, how can I put this, 'respect' Black men like we SHOULD be respected.

If your pipe is strong respect will follow

#just saying.

Again, that's respect on a superficial level.

• Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

If a person you get to know on that level doesn't respect your intellect. That's down to you. Not race.

Fair enough someone could stereotype you on first impressions. But if your beating something/linking something and they still see you as any monkey. You probably are.

• Upvote 4

When I mean by respect, I mean the way Asian/Oriental women look at their men, in terms of providing security, stability, etc. Like, the White girls who f*ck Black growing up & marry White because of societal pressure.

For me personally, I ain't satisfied if a non-Black girl JUST finds me sexy (physically & non-physically). If in the grand scheme of things, I'm still considered a 'downgrade', then sh*t ain't changed & Black men aren't really 'winning'.

• Upvote 1

Tbh when someone already doesn't respect you because you're black or whatever it's even easier to gain that respect because they expect you to be what they don't respect but when you show them you're not like that, they'll easily changed.

same applys with meeting families etc who aren't happy with there white daughter 'dating' a black/mixed man

Guest M12 Part 2

When I mean by respect, I mean the way Asian/Oriental women look at their men, in terms of providing security, stability, etc. Like, the White girls who f*ck Black growing up & marry White because of societal pressure.

For me personally, I ain't satisfied if a non-Black girl JUST finds me sexy (physically & non-physically). If in the grand scheme of things, I'm still considered a 'downgrade', then sh*t ain't changed & Black men aren't really 'winning'.

I understand where your coming from but tbh. That's too much to change and it's not happening in our generation.

White will be what's hot for the next few hundred years. Even in the example you gave I'm sure a lot of orientals would see having a white man as an upgrade too. Same with a lot of asians like Indian etc.