Blackberry

slickesrickes

Swear i got like 3 "unread" messages on my screen but when i look at my inbox bit, there's nothing there. Is my phone f*cked?

Is it an envelope in Italics (text msg) or just a normal envelope (email) as the icon?

The email one. I just got a sms now and i still can't see it.

I think its this new theme i just tried out. it f*cked up my bb

Swear i got like 3 "unread" messages on my screen but when i look at my inbox bit, there's nothing there. Is my phone f*cked?

Is it an envelope in Italics (text msg) or just a normal envelope (email) as the icon?

The email one. I just got a sms now and i still can't see it.

I think its this new theme i just tried out. it f*cked up my bb

That happens to me sometimes. I spend aaaaaages scrolling through my messages and eventually I find a supposedly unread one that I supposedly received ages ago. Has happened with texts and FB notifications so far.

Blackberry OS 6 info and images have leaked

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010/04/20/blackberry-os-6-0-screenshots-details/

Basically bringing the platform more on a level with more advanced OS, not bad at all

I've read a couple posts on Crackberry saying 9700 users will be pissed cos OS 6.0 will need a lot more memory to install, meaning OS 6.0 won't be available on Bold 2...

But that's all that has been said. Any truth to this?

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010/04/20/blackberry-os-6-0-screenshots-details/

Basically bringing the platform more on a level with more advanced OS, not bad at all

I've read a couple posts on Crackberry saying 9700 users will be pissed cos OS 6.0 will need a lot more memory to install, meaning OS 6.0 won't be available on Bold 2...

bloody better not be!

I've read a couple posts on Crackberry saying 9700 users will be pissedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx cos OS 6.0 will need a lot more memory to install, meaning OS 6.0 won't be available on Bold 2...

bloody better not be!

The Bold 9650 (Tour 2) over in america will have double the memory of our Bold 9700

Make of that what you want

I've read a couple posts on Crackberry saying 9700 users will be pissedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx cos OS 6.0 will need a lot more memory to install, meaning OS 6.0 won't be available on Bold 2...

bloody better not be!

The Bold 9650 (Tour 2) over in america will have double the memory of our Bold 9700

Make of that what you want

Yup, I just came in to post the following from Crackberry which is about Tour 2...

When early pre-production units of the BlackBerry "essex" aka "Tour2" started floating around and making appearances on the interwebs, they were still showing the same 256MB of device memory that other current-generation BlackBerry device models like the Tour 9630, Storm2, Bold 9700, Curve 85xx, etc. possess. In those early days of 9650 sightings, it was also thought the device would launch in early-ish 2010. From there, things presumably got delayed a bit for a couple of reasons, one being the brand switch from Tour to Bold and the other reason being a welcomed bump up in device memory from the standard 256MB to 512MB (photo above).

Though the BlackBerry Bold 9650 has yet to be officially announced or released, we've already seen many OS leaks pop up for the device, all of which have been 5.0 builds, clearly indicating the device will initially hit the market with OS 5.0. But with OS 6.0 just around the corner, RIM needed to make sure the BlackBerry Bold 9650 is 6.0 compatible and ready to rock the new WebKit browser in full force when released, so they upped the memory to 512MB which is likely to be the new minimum standard for device memory on new models moving ahead.

Now that, that right there would be f*ck*ng annoying.

Do you need to activate BBM in any way? I'm on T-Mobile contract and I've got my hands on a 8900.

Can I start giving out my pin and it'll work alright?

As long as you're on a Blackberry tariff then register for BIS with this link...

http://www.instantemail.t-mobile.co.uk/

Give it a while and then you should be good to go, the connection in the top right corner should tell you. If it appears as EDGE, or 3G in capitals it should work as you have a BB tariff, if not you won't have the full services.

Do you need to activate BBM in any way? I'm on T-Mobile contract and I've got my hands on a 8900.

Do they know you have a BB? You have to ring them up and tell them to activate your BB services. They will do it straight away and then you're good to go!

BBM for girls >>

Do they know you have a BB? You have to ring them up and tell them to activate your BB services. They will do it straight away and then you're good to go!

BBM AND WHATSAPP for girls >>